You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a 16 year old gay furry. I'm closeted here in the real world, and I've really been looking for someone to talk to. Someone like myself who I can get to know, spend time with, and maybe go out on a date with. The only issue, is that teenagers do not seem to be found in the furry community very often, if at all. And I certainly haven't been able to find someone like myself who's open to a relationship. I've been looking for furry dating apps that I could join, but all that I've found are 18+. So, I went looking for teenage dating sites, but they were either overrun with pedophiles, or I seemed to be the only male queer furry there. I came onto second life because I saw an ad for it on Youtube and thought, "Hey! That looks like a place where I could make some friends, and maybe even get a date!" But when I got on, I could only join the G rated areas, and it seems that, once again, there are no teen furries, because the populated furry areas are the 18+ ones. Now, I think my question would be pretty obvious by now. Where is a guy like me supposed to go to get a date? Is there an area/group in second life that would be right for me, and I just haven't found it, or will I have to go somewhere else, and if so, where? 

Edited by RandomRandal
Edited because I noticed a typo
  • RandomRandal changed the title to Dating Groups for Teenage Furries?

People do meet here but to be honest this isnt a dating service for real life like e-harmony.  They advertise you can meet someone but I feel that it is hit or miss and probably a bit of luck too. You being 16 it might be tough because you never know truly who you are talking with.  

Edited by ballparkdogg
  • Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.