***UPDATE: Quiet Waterside 1024 parcel reduced to L$2000 for quick sale (I will consider renting it out for L$351 per week, with no house, or with a furnished house/houseboat, with some prims left over for your use).

Ivy Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a lovely, peaceful area with quiet neighbours. There is abandoned land behind and partially to one side of this plot, so there is room to extend if you wanted to also purchase that abandoned land from LL.  If I cannot sell for this low price I will be abandoning the land this week, as out of principle I wouldn't go any lower on the price, as it is easily worth more. I would just like a quick sale if possible.  I can include a spacious, modern houseboat from Starmark Creations, or a house from Scarlet Creative or Inverse - I have a few different ones, so I can demo these if you like, and you can choose one if you want one. The houseboat or house will be included as objects in the sale, so there won't be extra charge for these. As you can see from the photo, I have the land set up as a water parcel, but it can be changed to land which is then at the edge of the lake, overlooking it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wasp/191/143/71

Wasp pic.png

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

• Ivy Kiko changed the title to ***UPDATE: Quiet Waterside 1024 parcel reduced to L$2000 for quick sale (I will consider renting it out for L$351 per week, with no house, or with a furnished house/houseboat, with some prims left over for your use).
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.