Catwa Catya eye problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join CATWA Head Friends group inworld and ask.

It looks like you have some kind of shine on...but I don't know what it really is.  My best advice is to join the CATWA Head Friends group as they are always helpful with any problems you may encounter.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

Do you perhaps have two sets of eyes on? It really does look like you have eyes phasing through eyes, so my first thought was also what Rowan mentioned.

Would it perhaps be the new Catwa head? If so, unfortunately I have no idea then.. all I know is the eyes are a complete nightmare to manage on that head's HUD from my experience.

4 hours ago, RitaCallisto said:

Do you perhaps have two sets of eyes on? It really does look like you have eyes phasing through eyes, so my first thought was also what Rowan mentioned.

Would it perhaps be the new Catwa head? If so, unfortunately I have no idea then.. all I know is the eyes are a complete nightmare to manage on that head's HUD from my experience.

Yes I think the same, also, are you using BOM?  I was working on my shape last night and everything worked fine for me. Are you wearing the rigged eyes that come with the head? if so, I can only think on an alpha problem :< 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.