Page not found error attempting to access forums

arabellajones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I click on this link: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/Forums which is used in a couple of places on the home webpage.

Link_Used.png.d943939e0a1420b52c935fd886ed10bd.png

I get this error message.

Error_Message.png.1bed4ef19e670f5ec77d4c9b4ec98b76.png

The page I would have expected to get certainly looked very like https://community.secondlife.com/forums/  I can make wild guesses about whether it used to be at the address which generates the error message, but it looks like a complete failure of testing by the web team.

Yes, I have heard of the JIRA. Is there any point in using a jargon-ridden programmer time-management tool to report bugs when the problem appears to be such a fundamental failure of basic competence? How can I have any certainty that anyone reading the JIRA is competent?

• Haha 1

Add me to the list seeing the error. Just happened a few moments ago (@ 7:05 Central US) When I hit the drop down option at the top of the forums to jump to the tech section all was fine. 

Also noticed going from search to edit an event (on dashboard) was on the rather slow side. 

Edited by Vicious Hollow

• 3 years later...

LL are having issues with Amazon (as AWS) blocking some of their pages.  I discussed it yesterday with TJ from support and the issue has been elevated.  I was seeing some Error 403s complete with a warning notice (in the UK), so LL are aware of an issue.

It hasn't made it to the GSP yet so it might have security implications, I guess.

Edited by Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.