Buying new land

Jennifer Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Would like to buy an area of 2048. Can't go off of the linden house i just got as a premium member so do i abandon that and buy from 3rd party?

I've tried searching but nothing seems to answer specifically.

Nevermind found it i think. Bid on abandoned property that was larger then abandon the Linden house i have now

Edited by Viper Jestyr
  • Like 1

another to way buy mainland

go in world and find some Abandoned Land. It will say is abandoned in About Land \ General

then put in a Support ticket under heading Abandoned Land and ask if you can buy it. Sometimes Linden lets us buy land this way. Is how I bought my current parcel

• Like 2

Caledon Oxbridge  offers a free class on land buying on Saturdays at noon SLT, which I found very helpful when I was first looking at buying land.

There are several ways to look for mainland parcels to buy.  One way is thru the auction.  A second way. requesting to buy a portion of abandoned land (as Molly mentioned above). A third way is to click the box on the map to display land for sale (which makes parcels for sale display yellow, with a little price tag icon which will show the price when you mouse over it, and will let you TP to the parcel). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Viper Jestyr said:

Nevermind found it i think. Bid on abandoned property that was larger then abandon the Linden house i have now

Do be aware that if you own both your Linden Home and the abandoned property at the same time, even if it is just for a few minutes, you will be charged the tier rate for the total amount of land held for that month.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.