You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All! I Am Sabrina, and I have come here in a last attempt at finding my partner in SL. I have tried dating agencies to no avail... Groups  and so on and so fourth.. no such luck.. So I come here to the forums hoping someone is seeking what I am.  

I Am a woman who enjoys writing, I enjoy role playing.. I Am looking for someone to share that with..  A Role play partner, And OOC partner. An Sl relationship. I Am looking for someone who does not mind that I am a fan of setting the scenes with your words, this goes for role play as well as intimate times. I Do not voice or cam, so if that is what you need I am sorry I Cannot do that.  

What I can offer, is a woman whom would  support you in your endeavors... I will be loyal to you. I Am open to an Sl family angle if you prefer it id like that as well..  I Am not looking for your linden.. im looking for sl companionship. ONLY SL. SL is an escape from rl so id rather not get trapped in the rl of things... If you are interested please PM me inworld at rabecka0956 :)

52 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Sadly if you don't voice you will exclude yourself from so many places and opportunities.  The general assumption is you're a dude

(Disclosure: I am a dude using a girl avatar, this is SL not RL)

I've actually never felt excluded.from.anything in SL for not using voice.  The handful of people who decided not to.speak to me anymore because of that?  Trust me, their lose, not mine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.