REIGN-does anyone have any of these pieces from gaming set?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All i wish to know is if its color changing and what colors it has?

Some ads say its color changing and some say its not.  so its confusing.  If anyone could help me out with that information i'd appreciate it.  I do not like pink.

please note...  i have contacted the sellers already.  i was just wondering if anyone on here bought this piece and knows the answer.

2020-09-18 10_01_19-Second Life Marketplace - REIGN.- Serpent Chroma Gaming Mouse (COLORCHANGE) #9.png

11 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

All i wish to know is if its color changing and what colors it has?

Some ads say its color changing and some say its not.  so its confusing.  If anyone could help me out with that information i'd appreciate it.  I do not like pink.

please note...  i have contacted the sellers already.  i was just wondering if anyone on here bought this piece and knows the answer.

2020-09-18 10_01_19-Second Life Marketplace - REIGN.- Serpent Chroma Gaming Mouse (COLORCHANGE) #9.png

Just looking at the items in MP, it looks as if some are color changing and some are not.  It says all commons are color changing. The PC looks as if it's not.  That's a rare and comes in different colors but not color changing.  The curved monitor #5 is color changing.  Probably comes in the colors shown on the right for the handheld Lite

Edited by RowanMinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.