I tiered down my land holdings, yet I am STILL being charged for the higher tier?

Doll Gynoid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Your monthly "peak usage" is what you are charged for. This is made up of the total land that you own in your name and any contributions that you have made to groups. So as Storm says it sounds like you forgot to remove your contribution when you sold your land.

If it is clear that you have been charged twice for the same actual plot of land, I would suggest that you contact support either LiveChat or a Land /Billing ticket, because I have known people in the past get refunds when it is obvious, like when neither you nor the group still had the piece of land.

I was thinking what Storm pointed out, but wondered if it would show on the section for Land use fees on the dashboard. Donations to any groups should anyway show on your dashboard, under Land->Manager->Group land. You should be able to see whether donations are the issue.

If not, perhaps a call to Billing support is in order.

- Luc -

Luc, there appears to be no relationship with dashboard and the group allocations within the group.  I don't know why.  But more to what Peewee stated you can cal support and get a refund - if it is the 1st time.  I doubt they will do this on a continual basis.

Thanks for pointing that out, Storm. I had no idea. I kind of thought that what you found on the dashboard what what you had allocated, but I have no group allocations, so I was mostly guessing. (I seem to do that a lot.. :)) What's the group land tab on the dashboard for, then?

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.