Peanut Collar Tracker App -- does it inform Trusted as well as Owner?

I've read the manual several times.    Trusted people can handle Restrictions, for instance.   But the Tracker app is an add on, and there is no way on the Exceptions menu to allow or disallow this app to work for Trusted users.

So my question is pretty simple -- does the Tracker app send notifications to Trusted Users as well as Owner -- I cannot find that in the manual and I truly would like to know.

3 hours ago, Vzlenscu said:

I've read the manual several times.    Trusted people can handle Restrictions, for instance.   But the Tracker app is an add on, and there is no way on the Exceptions menu to allow or disallow this app to work for Trusted users.

So my question is pretty simple -- does the Tracker app send notifications to Trusted Users as well as Owner -- I cannot find that in the manual and I truly would like to know.

The spy app...says Full Owner.....

This is arguably the most highly demanded, as well as the most controversial OpenCollar App of all times. Frankly put, this App enables consenting partners to spy on each other or in other words will allow full Owners to receive activity and chat reports on the collar wearer.

To ensure that this App will remain "ethical",  the avatar who is being spied on must install it on her own. Spying on the chat of other avatars is not possible and no information is actually stored anywhere. That makes this very peculiar App rather tricky to program as without outside storage the transmission to the Owner has to be very carefully timed to prevent the script from choking on its own cache.

☐/☒ Trace: Sends live reports on teleporting. It's configured to send these reports as clickable SLURLS and as fast as technically possible, making it so you can actually play catch across the Second

https://www.opencollar.at/spy.html

Edited by RowanMinx
9 hours ago, Vzlenscu said:

Have you contacted the creator of the Tracker app?

https://www.opencollar.at/hearts-and-tracker.html

About Tracker:

This app is used to track login and teleport events. The login option is checked by default, it will send a short message to the persons who are listed as Owners on the collar. If those Owners enabled in their Second Life® preferences to receive offline IM communication in their email, they will also get the message delivered to their email inbox.

Again, listed as Owner not trusted.
1 hour ago, Vzlenscu said:

Thank you, that is very clearly stated!     It would be nice to have the option of turning it on for Trusted, I suppose, but for that I will contact the creator.  Thank you for your help.

You could always turn on map rights so your trusted people can see where you are.  They can even see where you are from their dashboard without logging in.

• Like 1
On 9/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, RowanMinx said:

You could always turn on map rights so your trusted people can see where you are.  They can even see where you are from their dashboard without logging in.

I set so that everyone on my friends list can see me on the map. That way when they complain that I never IM them, I can say, welll... you can see me on the map, just drop in. 😁

• Like 1
Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I set so that everyone on my friends list can see me on the map. That way when they complain that I never IM them, I can say, welll... you can see me on the map, just drop in. 😁

No one knows where I am.  I don't even know where I am half the time. 😄

• Like 2
20 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

It's the one little bit of privacy you can have in SL.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, Vzlenscu said:

The Tracker App on the current Peanut Open Collar can send Login and Teleport information back to the Owner.

Does this information also go to Trusted?    If so, is there a way to configure so it is only Owner?

It only informs the owner and not the trusted. and it cannot be set to go to trusted.

plus peanut is not open collar it is virtual disgrace a different brand then open collar made and maintained by completely different people and not affiliated with open collar in any shape or form.