change to no editing posts ?

Mollymews

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Let's test that.

ETA: After posting, you'll find Edit in the Triple Dot (Hamburger) Menu button on your own post.

Screenshot_2020-09-17_22-10-05.thumb.png.ea9c8bb17eab42aab904e0a44e57dada.png

Nothing like making something so totally NOT OBVIOUS, when it was very obvious before.  Thanks LL

ETA:  Boy, now that I've edited a couple of posts, if it definitely going to take some getting used to.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

I must say that there isn't really anything about this entire batch of changes that I like.  The dark mode is off on contrast - at least for me.  Hard to tell the difference between bolded thread titles and non-bolded ones.  Yet the regular mode is much whiter now than it was.... so way too bright.  Ugh

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I must say that there isn't really anything about this entire batch of changes that I like.  The dark mode is off on contrast - at least for me.  Hard to tell the difference between bolded thread titles and non-bolded ones.  Yet the regular mode is much whiter now than it was.... so way too bright.  Ugh

It also, somehow, manages to avoid being forced into dark-mode by my own extension. 80% of the site goes dark (vs 100% with the old theme), and the other 20% is random blindingly white elements, such as new (unread) notifications.

Updating is nice but change is painful.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.