Owner vs Trusted on Open Collar

I can't seem to get a clear answer from reading the documentation.    If a collar has an Owner and a few Trusted people, what are the Trusted people allowed to do?  Can they do everything the Owner can do except alter the Access?   (Can Trusted people play with RLV restrictions, Leashing, poses, apps, animations?)

49 minutes ago, Vzlenscu said:

I can't seem to get a clear answer from reading the documentation.    If a collar has an Owner and a few Trusted people, what are the Trusted people allowed to do?  Can they do everything the Owner can do except alter the Access?   (Can Trusted people play with RLV restrictions, Leashing, poses, apps, animations?)

ut as Yes.  The owner is the only one allowed to change any of the settings on the collar.  Trusted could be a person or rlv equipped furniture.  They would be able to leash, capture although the owner may be able to restrict some of the trusted functionality.

ETA. You really should be a little more in the know before you start letting people control your collar.  At least brush up on the ways to undo what someone else has done.  Always a lot of people coming in wanting to know how to get away from someone.  But as long as you're comfortable with someone else having basically full control over what you can and cannot do in SL....

Edited by RowanMinx

Thank you -- I have been working with trusted people and have had good experiences, and getting familiar with the controls.   I was just confused about how much overlap there was between Trusted and Owner (how much functionality a Trusted person could not grab).        I think you've answered my question.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:58 PM, Vzlenscu said:

the trusted do not have access to the rlv restrictions on the collar. they only have access to poses and animations and leash/follow and tp if set in exceptions. they cannot modify access or any addon apps. only the owner has full access to the collar.

• Like 1