Hi , I like to introduce you too 'Dreamscapes' a Professional Small Team of Landscapers , Builders & Interior Designers/Decorators.

Offering Value for money Landscape &  Building Services

The picture is from one of my last small projects at on a 1/16th of a sim Forset Springs. The requirements detail from the client where low prim garden, with beach (not shown) , water feature & Pier/sun deck (Not shown)  - all for under 200 Prims.  

Forest Springs -  Client Work

The 2nd picture below is of one of the Spa Rooms , & 3rd Picture, part of a road way with working traffic lights was this taken from a Full Sim Build project , which was a Luxury Tropical,  Residential Suburb, with Role Play Spa & Hair/Beauty , Gas Station /Garage with Shop & Car Service Area , Disco/Club Lounge, Pier with room for Table top games, Roads, paths & underground cave walk to beach.  

The Spa RoomRoad Crossing

The Last two pictures are of Landscape Projects with Limited prims available the 1st of these is a Classical Garden design taken from a Homestead Project & the 2nd is of a Boho Water feature/pond on a Small parcel. 

Green House Garden ViewMystic's Boho Garden - summer house & pond

[More pictures of my completed Projects can be found on our Webpage https://elisabethisqueen.wixsite.com/dreamscapes [Coming soon) or direct from my Flikr] 

Please feel free to contact me in world or via IM via the forms :)  I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Dreamscapes Bringing Your Dreams to (Second) Life.