Sign in to follow this  
Irene Muni

Email subscriptions to KB comments?

Hi all.

I don't receive notification by email of new comments in the KB articles (neither of which I have commented).

AFAIK I have all marked in My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Options, and I don't see any KB article in My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Email Subscriptions.

Am I missing anything? :)

Heya Irene,

I haven`t tried subscribing on the KB so it could well be broken, if it helps or not, there is an RSS feed in the browser bar over there that might work for you in the meantime if something needs fixing.

/me waves from UK 218.gif

/me waves also from the UK to Irene, and across to Peewee :matte-motes-big-grin:

I'm just as confused, and still struggle to navigate this forum software, but have made a note of the RSS feed information Peewee just gave.

Greetings (swimming by the Englis Channel / Canal de La Mancha) from Spain to Peewee and Marigold :)

About the question, I can subscribe to each article one by one. But I don't know if there is a a way in Lithium for a "·general" subscription to the KB.

EDITED: typo, Marigold (not Marygold :) ).

Buf... Thanks, Rand, very kind.

I cannot be sure if this a Lithium bug or is only my issue, but in fact I have marked ALL: all revisions, all edits, review requests, publication requests... But I only receive email notification of the KB articles that I signed individually.

It's probably a Lithium issue... perhaps something to do with rank?  I don't really know, but I will forward to Lexie, who might have more insight.

Rand

Rand Linden wrote:

... ... perhaps something to do with rank?  ... ...

Rand

I hope not! :D

I have no interest in getting a higher rank (is it possible??? :D .

Thank you very much for your answers and job :)

Irene Muni wrote:

Buf... Thanks, Rand, very kind.

I cannot be sure if this a Lithium bug or is only my issue, but in fact I have marked ALL: all revisions, all edits, review requests, publication requests... But I only receive email notification of the KB articles that I signed individually.

Hi Irene

I just tested this and it seems to be working ok.  I was notified for a KB that I did not participate in (on the  Helper role).   Did you subscribe under "Knowledge Base Options" to each language KB that you are interested in, as well as English?  I think you need to subscribe to each one.    Let me know if this is still giving you trouble.  Don't tempt me to make a higher rank for you!  haha  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

(sorry for the delay in answering, RL time for university examinations and also a new temporary job)

Lexie Linden wrote:

.....Did you subscribe under "Knowledge Base Options" to each language KB that you are interested in, as well as English?  I think you need to subscribe to each one....

Oooppps... no!

I had checked all the possibilities under My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Options:

• Notify me about revisions to published knowledge base article > All revisions (included minor edits)
  • Notify me about edits to draft (unpublished) knowledge base articles > All revisions (included minor edits)
  • Notify me about knowledge base review requests
  • Notify me about knowledge base publication requests

But I had not realized that "Subscribe· in the o`ptions of each KB itself. As I see results I'll write a post.

(in any case, ignorant as I find confusing to guess you have to subscribe at two sites LOL)

Lexie Linden wrote: 
Don't tempt me to make a higher rank for you!  haha  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Is there no a higher rank than Recognized Helper?????????????? This is a catastrophe. I will not stop until I get the rank of "Insistent Antiranks Resident".

:D

BTW watch/vote against Ranks!! :)

Irene Muni wrote:

...But I had not
realized
that
"Subscribe· in the o`ptions of each KB 
itself

As
I
see
results
I'll write a

Recovered the forum ( :) ) I can say: "confirmed, problem solved".