Help with a setting.

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I accidentally turned on memory display on the upper and lower right side in my pics. Does anyone know how to turn it off? I'm using firestorm and can't find my backup.

I believe that setting is in the phototools.  

Show Detail Texture Loading Information: Shows details about texture load and texture memory use, in the upper portion of the screen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I accidentally turned on memory display on the upper and lower right side in my pics. Does anyone know how to turn it off? I'm using firestorm and can't find my backup.

Actually, under developer at the top, show info.  I wasn't inworld but I checked to see where it was.

• Thanks 1

I really care about taking nice pics, and It would be a shame if I had to start with the "clone stamp", when I haven't post processed anything yet!!! Thank you!!!

Edited by Bagnu

A common cause of this sort of thing happening is the unintentional typing of the appropriate keyboard shortcut.

I looked through the list of keyboard shortcuts and couldn't find one for showing memory. Maybe there isn't one.

I'm always interested in finding out how and why things like this happen. Accidentally clicking in the Developer menu seems the next likely candidate, but I guess @Bagnu would remember having been mucking about with that.

So now I'm just stuck, wondering, "How the hell did that happen!"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Odaks said:

A common cause of this sort of thing happening is the unintentional typing of the appropriate keyboard shortcut.

I looked through the list of keyboard shortcuts and couldn't find one for showing memory. Maybe there isn't one.

I'm always interested in finding out how and why things like this happen. Accidentally clicking in the Developer menu seems the next likely candidate, but I guess @Bagnu would remember having been mucking about with that.

So now I'm just stuck, wondering, "How the hell did that happen!"

I was looking for something in the developer menu, and I must have clicked it too what it does. Because the numbers are so small, I must not have noticed. I had my settings backed up, but I forgot where I put them. Time to save again when I go inworld later today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.