Any good Bento anime/semi-anime heads?

Obvious choice is Utilizator "M4 anime" or "M4 venus" head, but I just can't bring myself to buy them for one reason: no demo for a mesh head (no idea why as they have a demo for one of their other heads, I guess just overconfidence people will trust the brand or something). I don't doubt the quality given the truckload of mods available for it, but how am I supposed to know if I should buy the anime or the venus head just based on one ad image? Are there any other good Bento heads around that aren't too chibi/exaggerated? I like the semi-realistic feel on the M4 venus head.

Edited by MelodicRain

No demo would certainly make it impossible for me to even consider purchase,  I would think the creator might know that.  But sometimes a no demo situation indicates something not quite up to snuff and the creator knows that so does not do a demo hoping folks will just buy anyhow.  

As for other Bento heads I just spent the better part of 3 days shopping for demos all over the place, and I did not see any heads that were noted as being anime, but I will say that I think some of Catwa's heads would probably work, as there is at least one that is close.  Might wanna go check them out.

The other thing to take into consideration, is if you find a head that is not one of the mainly popular ones, it might be a bit of a hassle getting skin and head to match.  Just a thought.

On 9/14/2020 at 11:14 PM, Katt Dragoone said:

I think if you want a more realistic look, Laq Poppy would be a great fit. It's very anime looking (big eyes, small chin, cute, chibi) but still human if that makes sense. 

This is their ad

31870512_1839272516093871_1201144186225557504_o.jpg

Thanks for this recommendation. I want to make an anime avi, and this looks like a good option for the head :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...