Return objects from LL

Axel Naxos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In my new rented land, facing the road, there are LL plants that are making it difficult for me to access the road. And the track has a guardrail that was also very poorly designed.
I made an occurrence on the object of one of the Moles, and even requested the removal of the trees.
Remembering that I am Free ... Will I have any success?
I appreciate the opinions. Thanks.

• Like 1

My understanding is that one probably can't get those items removed - whether a free account or a premium account.    Presumably those LL landscaping items were already there before you rented the land, so that should have been taken into account when making a decision to rent (or buy) a parcel.    

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Moira Timmerman said:

My understanding is that one probably can't get those items removed - whether a free account or a premium account.    Presumably those LL landscaping items were already there before you rented the land, so that should have been taken into account when making a decision to rent (or buy) a parcel.    

There was a large LL tree encroaching on one of my ad parcels.

It was there when I bought the parcel.

I submitted a ticket asking them to move  it a bit, but they came and took it out entirely. 😁

So defo ask them to remove stuff thats in your way.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Havia uma grande árvore LL invadindo um dos meus lotes de anúncios.

Estava lá quando comprei o pacote.

Enviei um tíquete pedindo a eles que o movessem um pouco, mas eles vieram e o retiraram inteiramente. 😁

Portanto, peça a eles que removam as coisas que estão no seu caminho.

I have seen cases like this, however, I have always believed that they were cases of premium people and with large lands. Today I went to a place where the construction was big. A HUB for GTFO! very well designed. I clearly noticed that LL cleared the ground for him ...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Axel Naxos said:

I have seen cases like this, however, I have always believed that they were cases of premium people and with large lands. Today I went to a place where the construction was big. A HUB for GTFO! very well designed. I clearly noticed that LL cleared the ground for him ...

You can try ask anway and if it doesn't work because you're not premium, you could ask the landlord to ask LL.

• Like 2

I sent in a ticket to LL asking to have 1 section of this safety railing removed. I could inspect it and see it was one section in front of the garage.

No luck. I had to move eventually because I really wanted this house. Buying land with these obstacles sucks. I bought this land before I found this house, and it was an opening 50-60 m to the left, but the land was too narrow to have a long winding driveway to the opening. It was not a small part of land, it would make sense to have openings spread out along the road.

PS. I am Premium and bought the land. It was 3000 m or something like that, but long and narrow. So it does not help to be Premium.

Poliahu_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added after PS
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Thank you @Marianne Little ... I always preferred to live in the sky due to the environmental rubbish on the ground ... When we find land, in theory, well ... we are faced with these surprises from LL ... I am really old in SL, but this one it was a new discovery ... In fact these lands must be called "protected X side", nothing more than that because the road is inaccessible ... Totally bizarre! Well ... your house is very beautiful! 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Axel Naxos said:

Thank you @Marianne Little ... I always preferred to live in the sky due to the environmental rubbish on the ground ... When we find land, in theory, well ... we are faced with these surprises from LL ... I am really old in SL, but this one it was a new discovery ... In fact these lands must be called "protected X side", nothing more than that because the road is inaccessible ... Totally bizarre! Well ... your house is very beautiful! 🙂

I moved on... it cost me a lot because I had to find land next to a road that had an opening the "right" place. The land I sold did not cover the cost for the new.

It was annoying because I had landscaped like crazy days and almost nights, hoping I could get an opening for the garage. I had heard others got it. I suppose it is luck, who is at work and read the request. Some toss it in the paper bin, another allow it.

I tried to derender the safety rail, but I knew it was there... Even if I could not see it.

This house is still one of my favorites, but I have a very different one now.

• Like 3

Yep. Back in 2009 my first plot had a greenlane (a road without the road prims). The project to 'finally finish all the roads' happened later that year (or maybe early 2010) and they put the road a few meter above the height of the ground were I was add then raised the ground on the "protected" part of the land - putting a 'land wall' on my edge because I was already at max height...

Eventually I had to move.

When I dropped by a few years later - I noticed that at some point some other linden had come by and fixed things.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Poliahu_001.jpg

That is a gorgeous house. I was looking at it a couple of months ago when I was searching for something new, but sadly it is too big for my land (and I have no use for a garage, since my neighbouring road is on a bridge about 10m above my parcel level) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

That is a gorgeous house. I was looking at it a couple of months ago when I was searching for something new, but sadly it is too big for my land (and I have no use for a garage, since my neighbouring road is on a bridge about 10m above my parcel level) 

Yep, I totally love this too. I have used it so much that I am a bit tired of it now. And now I live on a parcel without road entrance.

I respect and understand all the work that goes into making a house, but I would pay for a 2 story house without the garage, and with a freestanding garage/carport. The creator sell freestanding garages to almost every other home, and he sell 2 verions of the Lake Side house, and also the Newport house.

A separate garage will solve the land trouble where it is an opening to the road on the "wrong" side. We can not trust that LL will make openings for us. It is a game of dice.

Every time I go to his Marketplace and sort by best selling, this house stays on the first page. A small version would sell well.

Edit: And the same creator now sells his newest house in a mirror version, garage on both the left and right side. I will send him a NC and beg for this house in a version with free standing garage. Let us do it, @Lewis Luminos. Maybe you find land where you can use it in the future.

Edited by Marianne Little
Added last words and also changed a few ones in the original post
  • Like 2

Final verdict:
The landowner opened a ticket with LL and the next day they went there.
Answer:
The guardrail is for anyone to invade the neighboring lands unintentionally.
Trees are ghosts, so there are no problems because everything can pass through them.
The bug in the front half of the land was not specifically explained, but it was said that nothing could be done because it would change all the beauty and balance of the environment (joke), that could not escape its originality ... so to speak .. .
I gave the land to the owner.
I learned a lot more about the subject of Mainland.
There are roads, or pieces of roads that are a true paradise, you have to pan ... and pay more, too ...

Snap 2020-09-15 at 06.38.23.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lewis Luminos said:

I bought a similar house once and modified the front 'garage' section by adding a prim to level it with the rest of the house and then textured it the same as the house so that from the outside, it no longer looked like a garage.  It wasn't any problem at all incorporating the inside room into the rest of the home - though it might not work very well if the entire first floor was a totally (or mostly) open floor plan.

Just something to keep in mind if you want to use something like the pictured house in an area without a road.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.