Hiring a sl versed female model/manager.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to fill quite the unique position. 🙂
I have a store, hotel, club, sim with rentals that I am in the process of putting together and I am in need of a right hand person to help support and make my life easier.
I am in need of someone with an updated avatar to be able to test out and be photographed for product images.
I need someone who can manage events (set them up properly), motivate me in improving things, produce ideas, and eventually love to care for the ventures.
For more information please message me your username and I will contact in world.

REQUIREMENTS:
Female, English.
Up to date with avatar appearances for modeling tattoo purposes. (Legacy body).
Knowledge of second life events and proper use of calendar. 
"Down to earth" personality with young spirit.
At least 2 years in world.

PAYMENT:
I will pay L$10,000/Month starting with room to grow.
The time actually allocated will be minimal to start but as work grows - so will payment.

CONTACT ME:
Please message me with your username here :)

Edited by Haggerty
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Haggerty said:

They do not need to own their own sim 🤨
Legacy body is a must. If you alternate between Maitreya and Legacy, that works even better.

And spelling.  Must be able to learn the use of spell-check at the very least.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:18 AM, Haggerty said:

I am in need of someone with an updated avatar to be able to test out and be photographed for product images.

Why dont you use an alt for that job? It will be as updated as you need it to be, and will be online as often and as long as you are.

21 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Why dont you use an alt for that job? It will be as updated as you need it to be, and will be online as often and as long as you are.

Thanks Resi for reaching out. When you say alt you mean another account owned by me - and I do the work, just on another avatar?
I currently use one account and have saved bodies to differ. I posted here so I can hire someone to help me with multiple things; modeling being the easiest.

Which reminds me: If someone has an alt that is legacy that will work too.

30 minutes ago, Haggerty said:

Thanks Resi for reaching out. When you say alt you mean another account owned by me - and I do the work, just on another avatar?

I recommended the alt, because you wouldnt have to switch between outfits/bodies on your main avatar. But it works both ways, of course.

I am interested. I could buy body you need. I have been in world 14.5 years. I have managed 3 clothing line stores and one sim where I scheduled entertainment. I have also worked as Dance Manager. I have taken modeling courses and model for agency now. Easy going and spunky. Please drop me a line at Scarlet Vavoom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.