It's Sunday, and SL is broken again...

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Probably not SL's fault, and down to some carrier problems in the Grate Nation of USA, but without anything on the Status page SL is again 'Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong'.

Of course it only happens at 11:45pm on Saturday night(PST), or 7:45am Sunday in civilisation, when the LL techies are all in bed or something, so the SL Status page doesn't say anything....

Maybe the fires on the west coast have a hand in it.  I’ve read that one power provider has had to take portions of their grids down to avoid downed lines sparking & causing more fires.  Again I don’t know if that situation has anything to do with it- but having worked in customer care for an ISP I would get tidbits of info on what would cause my company’s outages & you’d be surprised how a situation in another state even can contribute to outages.  But again I have no idea why it might be out- just pointing out that situation.

source:  https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/power-outages-hamper-evacuation-warnings-distance-learning-wildfire-torn-california-n1239858

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.