Sign in to follow this  
Elite Runner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love seeing what everyone else around the grid does with their avatar, and I love showing off. xD

SL_Promo_Verdigris.jpgThis is the image that I made my forum avatar from.

Here's a couple more shots of my avatar in SL;

SL_Promo_CapEstel.jpg

Coulda-played-b-ball-if-not-for-the-arms.jpg

A puny 5'7" in a world of giants.

So, here's the thing ...

After a deep and meaningful the other day with my mately Maia about how we hadn't had done something completely daft in SL for ages, it was decided that I needed to explore SL with a beard and excess body hair.

So I am .... and, frankly, I'm still managing to make it look sexy even if I do say so myself!

Beardy Sus 1.png

P.S. I hope my creeping bum hair is safe from the moderators!

P.P.S. If you find this disturbing, you should see me in real life where my beard is full of cheese crumbs and my boobs are so hairy they look like coconuts!

:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Ewww!  Just ewwww!

I'd love to write some BS about "social experiments" and "challenging gender perceptions" but, honestly, it's all about giggling at people's reactions! :smileyhappy:

Okay, I get a lot of trouble from people on SL because my avatar is a girl but I'm actually a guy in real life. I'd rather not say what some people have said about it. I've always just preferred a female avatar if I have a choice. It's just a preference. People can call me weird, but I am who I am. Anyway, here's a pic of my avatar.SoniaStrummFan The picture on the left is how my avatar normally looks, and the one on the right is my avatar in a silk kimono. Feel free to ask if you'd like to see more photos of mine^_^.

SoniaStrummFan wrote:

Okay, I get a lot of trouble from people on SL because my avatar is a girl but I'm actually a guy in real life.

Those people are silly.

I know, huh? I'm not going to change how my avatar looks just because some people say it's weird. This is how my avatar is, and if they don't like it, they don't have to look at it.

This is mine and a standing shot. First one looks like I have really really long under arm hair and that's why I cut it out of my profile pic lol.

Venice2.jpg

Venice.jpg

Great thread Eite :matte-motes-smile:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Costume by: Sole D

Hair by: well nobody, I don't have any hair. 

StormC.gif

Sole D? Who the heck is Sole D!?! I bought... um... made... um... borrowed parts for that outfit from the internet for you! She had nothing to do with it! Though I am sure she is very sweet. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.