SL Slowing Down? 9/12/2020

Eggy UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has SL been having bunches of loading issues for anyone i.e. slow rendering?? Since they are based in Cali, USA, I am wondering if it's because of the fires. Just curious. Thanks all for the feedback! (ALSO TO THE LL STAFF, ANYONE LIVING AROUND THERE, ETC. Please...be safe. <3)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/09/10/san-francisco-orange-sky-california-wildfires-lon-orig-bks.cnn (UPDATE ABOUT WHY I WAS CURIOUS)

Edited by Ignis Dismantled
Update with link.
  • Like 1

Yes, I've experienced slow downs, but that might be the usual weekend silliness? And yeah, the fires are pretty darn scary... (I'm not living there now, but I did live in the Bay Area for quite a while and had some wild fires approach our house, and that is nothing compared to the hell they are going through now.)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Yes, I've experienced slow downs, but that might be the usual weekend silliness? And yeah, the fires are pretty darn scary... (I'm not living there now, but I did live in the Bay Area for quite a while and had some wild fires approach our house, and that is nothing compared to the hell they are going through now.)

Okay that could be true, haha! My bad, also please stay safe.

5 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I know it's not in just Cali, I do keep up on the news but thanks for the input!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.