Second Life Pic of the day ~ as shown on Home page

AmberWildcool

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We probably don't need a new thread for pictures.

I'd suggest some of these threads that have been around for quite a while and get a lot of activity.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/405992-how-does-your-avatar-look-today/

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

@LittleMe Jewell Oh sorry i am new to this ~ perhaps i did not make myself clear it really is nothing to do with posting pictures here but with SL and Pic of the Day which seems to be more like pic of the week ~ i should have said less perhaps but was trying to say what an advantage it is to SecondLife to post literally a pic of the day a showcase to all new how beautiful and diverse we are ~ sorry for misleading ~ i will try again with a more direct title and one line comment ~ kindest wishes Amber 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AmberWildcool said:

@LittleMe Jewell Oh sorry i am new to this ~ perhaps i did not make myself clear it really is nothing to do with posting pictures here but with SL and Pic of the Day which seems to be more like pic of the week ~ i should have said less perhaps but was trying to say what an advantage it is to SecondLife to post literally a pic of the day a showcase to all new how beautiful and diverse we are ~ sorry for misleading ~ i will try again with a more direct title and one line comment ~ kindest wishes Amber 

No,  you didn't make yourself clear. Part of that was including your own two photos.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AmberWildcool said:

Posts and thread titles can be edited for 24 hours.

• Like 2

@Gatogateau I was replying to a comment that is words:)

The pictures were merely a random addition of how beautiful all our Avatars are and i could hardly post one of yours ~ but please feel free to do so seeing as you have commented on them rather than my point ~ would be a pleasure to see your beautiful Avatar just as you ~ happy weekend ahead 

Edited by AmberWildcool
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, AmberWildcool said:

Would be really nice if Second Life pic of the day was every day ~ such amazing wealth of talent should truly be showcased & also is aesthetic beauty to any Social Media platform ~ it is a welcome to new and a pleasure for long term to see what our Avatars are capable of becoming in many versatile artistic levels ~ the beauty of your Avatar is a glimpse of the person behind & gives endless hours for me to enjoy her as a friend i have come to know well who performs and models & never lets me down she is simply an extension of me & the reason i came to SL is for her & the beauty that can shine through her in every aspect when i make a picture of her in many ways a therapy ~ so the importance to showcase is paramount to me so others can experience the joy she brings me for who wants to be normal when you can shine always in our amazing Second Life ~ simply Amber 

Attached the first picture i ever took & a current one ~ she is an Avatar that never needs to be changed she simply is 

49395640608_d3874a9c1a_o.thumb.jpg.e9cded8bd5d989d31f790bf2c51478a7.jpg46747209755_e91f4cd1f9_o.thumb.jpg.9dfe6658ec26e35f5f284a868283df41.jpg

It's actually almost every day if you look in the right spot. They  do miss a few now and then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

It's actually almost every day if you look in the right spot. They  do miss a few now and then.

That's what I thought. Truthfully, I don't think about the Photo of the Day because I see enough SL photos via the forum and Flickr, plus none of my photos will ever make the cut for Photo of the Day (since they tend to favor post-processed images) (no, I'm not bitter :) ). So I checked the blog you snipped above, and saw what you said, that it is often but not every day, or even every work day. I don't know if it has always been so or not. 

44 minutes ago, AmberWildcool said:

@Josephine Carissa

Thank you i appreciate your kindness and i realise now i should not have posted any picture ~ or post:)

Happy weekend hugs Amber 

No need for apologies or regrets, Amber. The sentiment was an entirely laudable one even if, as Lil has noted, there are plenty of other places here to post pics. (Not everyone, of course, is aware of that).

Your pics are lovely. You really should post them, and others, in one of the threads to which Lil has pointed you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AmberWildcool said:

I realise now i should not have posted any picture ~ or post:)

Noooooo!!!

Your pictures are gorgeous, Amber.

Join one of the threads Li'l suggested and post your little heart out!

I've already been left in the dust by countless talented SL photographers. One more won't kill me.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.