Can't buy L$. Card Verified But keeps giving error

v3rtigo911

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I registered a card with my account. It recognised it as a Visa card and it shows up in my profile summary. I was charged a dollar for this. When I try to buy lindens it gives an error that you can't buy lindens due to an error. Try again. I contacted my bank and they said it might be because you entered incorrect info. I re-entered my info and was again charged a dollar for this but kept getting the same error. Why make buyin lindens so complicated. What's with the name and address details? Just use the normal system all sites use for card purchases. And if you bill my card for verification then it should mean u should allow me to buy lindens too. I fail to understand why this issue is arising. 

2 answers to this question

This isnt  an answer.. but i agree im etting same error and also charged a dollar for every attempt .. now that ive i spent 6 dolars  worth of attempts over the las 4 hrs and still no lindens bought im going to bed... sent in a ticket to report this  not heard back yet .. be realy nice if they gave a 500L srry for ur inconvenience kina thing  lol .. good luck on ur attempts hun

If you never bought lindens before, your limit to buy L$ is only u$30, that would be around L$7500.

Take a look at this page while you are logged, the limits that applies to you should be highlighted.

https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

If that's not the answer, probably you need to call support

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.