Mesh and bom woes

Xariah1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m an old sl noob, I’ve been gone for 7 years and I am totally lost!  I’ve purchased the Maitreya body and new genus head.  I’ve managed to figure out how to make my body bom, but good grief what is wrong with my head!?  Either my chin gets weird or I have a face in a face.  Also, I should mention everything is out of whack with or without the alpha.  I’ve tried every way possible.  What am I doing wrong?  I’d love in world help or honestly any help at this point.  TIA!

• Like 1

The best BoM tutorials I have found is in a bloke's blog. http://www.virtualbloke.com/

His tutorials cover mostly all male heads and bodies, but he is kind enough to show female items also. He is CSR for one of the biggest head businesses (Catwa) but lucky for you, he has included Genus Bom activation. http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/3634

Scroll down to "Activating BoM on Genus heads". Also read his other tutorials, they are in the first link under Tutorials. ;)

• Like 1

I have totally decided to leave updating my head & body until the small issues have been ironed out ~ my Avatar took literally months to tweak as i wished her & i have seen some horror stories of so many not being able to get the look they had & the face is still not the same ~ i love Amber just the way she is ~ i do also realise i will be limited long term so i will put it on long finger for now.

If i was beginning now it would be really good as so many kind people here to assist and talk you through it Xariah you will have her looking amazing in no time at all as you have nothing to loose and all to gain ~ hugs Amber

Stay safe and well all :)

Edited by AmberWildcool

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.