Can't Get the Maitreya BOM Body hud to open.

VeeTach Littlething

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't have an answer but thanks for posting so I found out there was a new version. I am still on 5.1.  The notecard in the new 5.3 version says that the only change was with the neck so that the head and neck match better with what makers are producing today. You have a choice of 0 and 5 for the neck only.   I do have a slight neck seam so I will try that out soon According to the notecard in the new pack the hud wasn't changed at all ,   

I just clinked on the new one and it opened as expected. Not sure what your problem might be     

EDIT:   I tried all the new neck choices (four in all) and they were no better and some worse than the fit on 51 with GENUS head So maybe this was for Catwa and Lelutka primarily.

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VeeTach Littlething said:

Hi:  I just got the Maitreya body 5.3 a few days ago.  I've been trying for days now to get the hud to open without success.  Any ideas?

Try first:

Avatar Health -> Refresh Attachments.  Wait a little like a minute or two and see it this helps and the HUD is working again. The refresh attachments will force the server to synchronize, what you are wearing.

Are wearing more HUDs? If so, detach all other HUDs, wait a little and see if the Maitreya HUD works again.

Are you wearing pets/animals? Detach those, wait a little and see if the Maitreya HUD works again.

Check you are allowed to run script in the region, where you are! If not, go to a region, where you allowed to run scripts. At the Maitreya store scripts allowed to run there for everyone.

If the above did not solve the problem:

Get a redeliver of your Maitreya  5.3, you find the redeliver terminal inside the Maitreya store.

Why does the HUD fail?

• Could be a region having troubles or you passed a region crossing and the server fails to acknowledge the HUD script are there.
  • Seldom - the Maitreya mesh body is not seen as worn by you by the server
  • The HUD has a kill script button, it you by error has touched this, the HUD will stop working.

The Maitreya Lara Friends group is is very helpful and you get excellent response and help fast. I recommend you to join, it is free.

Edited by Rachel1206

Thanks Rachel, I will try those suggestions.  I'm the alt of my main avatar with no home, so I go to my main avatar's premium house.  I've also tried opening the hud in a sandbox with no luck.  I will try your other suggestions.  The only other hud I'm wearing is my AO.  I take that off and see what happens.  But my main avatar's Maitreya hud works fine with no issues.   It appears that the premium home areas are set to group only for scripts.  The hud works fine at Maitreya.  Thank you again!

Edited by VeeTach Littlething

@Chic Aeon I suspect that the reason why the neck fix might not be working for you  is due to the fact that Genus needs to update their part of the neck. Awhile ago Lelutka released files to all mesh body/head creators to make seamless necks a thing for everyone. I am sure you'll see an update in the future that will make the neck look great for you.

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, Chic Aeon said:

I tried all the new neck choices (four in all) and they were no better and some worse than the fit on 51 with GENUS head So maybe this was for Catwa and Lelutka primarily.

As per the documentation included with the v5.3 Lara update, the Type 1 neck is for the new 'universal' necks used in Lelutka's Evolution range and the HDPRO range from Catwa. The Type 2 neck is for heads that have not yet updated to the universal neck, as well as for older heads from a brand's ranges that may not be updated. Until Genus updates to the universal neck (or releases a new range that contains the universal neck) the Type 2 neck will be a better fit.

lara_newneck.png.77628531c2adbef65cc2a1f4bbcb655a.png

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Until Genus updates to the universal neck (or releases a new range that contains the universal neck) the Type 2 neck will be a better fit.

Yes, but it wasn't any better fit that the 5.1 I was (and still am) using. Since that was the only change according to the documentation (I did read it all :D) I can't see why I should change to 5.3. An I missing something?   For me the new one seemed worse instead of better. I tried all four to make sure.   

15 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, but it wasn't any better fit that the 5.1 I was (and still am) using. Since that was the only change according to the documentation (I did read it all :D) I can't see why I should change to 5.3. An I missing something?   For me the new one seemed worse instead of better. I tried all four to make sure.   

The only other thing I'm aware of that 5.11 can't do but 5.3 (or 5.2) can, is use the Petite chest mod. If you don't, I guess there's no point in changing.

2 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

The only other thing I'm aware of that 5.11 can't do but 5.3 (or 5.2) can, is use the Petite chest mod. If you don't, I guess there's no point in changing.

You need 5.2 and up to use adjustable-size shoes as well. With 5.3 the maker very thoughtfully decided that nobody wants to use body-fat over 5 with a system head or a head that uses a neck join based on one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.