Troubleshoot my internet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am digging into a mess of my home network. I am runing Windows 7 64 bit. My internet on this computer keeps going off. I get the yeloow icon with the black !. When I check the network map and run the troubleshoot I am good to go. It keeps fixing the same old problem over and over. My suppos prob is my Default Gateway is missing. 

I set my IP, Subnet mask, and Default Gateway staticly now and it still ends up missing. Any other Window 6 users have the same prob? 

There actually could be a number of reasons for this - it would be helpful to have some more information:

• How do you connect top the internet?
  • What devices are you using (router/modem and ethernet card ...)?
  • What exactly happens, when you enter the IP information manually? Does the default gateway disapear?

My computer is connected to a router then to modem my ISP gave. 

When I enter my IP, subnet, Gateway staticly I still get booted off the internet.

The error tells me after I run troubleshot that the Gateway was unaviable.  I just simply get disconnected off the internet. 

I tried doing ipconfig to get what my computer is using while it is currently on the internet. I coppied it digit by digit to where I enter it manualy. System is up to date. I can get back on the internet in about 5 min or less. Its getting annoying having to keep runing the same troubleshoot with the same problem. 

EDIT

If you need any other info let me know. I will help the best I can.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.