Sailboat Disappearing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I recently purchased a Bandit 60 and rented a slip for a month.  I rezzed the boat in a different area close by and sailed the boat over to my slip.  Everything was fine for a few days.  I could TP back and forth to my boat and it would still be there in the slip when I arrived.  Then one day I went sailing and SL crashed on me.  The boat returned to my inventory just fine, however when I now rezz the boat again and park it in my slip it immediately disappears when I "stand up" to leave the boat.  Any idea on why this may be happening?  Thank You.

2 hours ago, Candy Tangerine said:

Hi, I recently purchased a Bandit 60 and rented a slip for a month.  I rezzed the boat in a different area close by and sailed the boat over to my slip.  Everything was fine for a few days.  I could TP back and forth to my boat and it would still be there in the slip when I arrived.  Then one day I went sailing and SL crashed on me.  The boat returned to my inventory just fine, however when I now rezz the boat again and park it in my slip it immediately disappears when I "stand up" to leave the boat.  Any idea on why this may be happening?  Thank You.

Do you have to red it under the land group?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Candy Tangerine said:

No, It's not necessary for me to add it to the land group because it worked properly once before for 3-4 days.  But thnx for asking :-).

but now it doesnt...:) could be wise to look at it, the auto return setting might be changed.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Candy Tangerine said:

Ok Everybody, I finally figured it out on my own.  I needed to be wearing the yacht club title (tag) when I rez the boat.  Once I did that it now stays when i TP somewhere else.  Thanks for those of you who tried to help.

Edited by RowanMinx
Decided not to be petty
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.