EYES for... lelutka RYN head

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been having a little bit of a hard time with locating 'fantasy' eyes for LETLUKA RYN head...  

I am new to this head.  but...  I'm using BOM

i can't seem to get through on the chat function for the lelutka head group.  Right now im just trying to figure out what eyes will apply and work with this head. 

Does anyone know if i need a eye alpha to make the euphoric gift eyes work?  i don't recall the head coming with an eye alpha.  When I tried using my catwa eye alpha with the Ryn head it didn't work.

Also...  Are there any other Lelutka inworld groups I can check into so i can it people up with my questions about Lelutka heads there?

The LeLutka group suffers hard from the annoying group chat lag, yeah. Start with the general guide at the LeLutka website, https://lelutkasl.com/evolution-line-head/ which already covers the basic stuff. That's not specifical for Ryn, but for all Evolution (= non-onion layered) heads.

If you want to use appliers, you can use those labeled for LeLutka or get the Omega third party add-on. Eyes are one of the remaining Omega components. No idea what the Euphoric gift includes. 

... did they release a new set of heads or who's that on the front page? Yumyum.

• Like 3

On 9/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, Laurel Aurelia said:

You might want to check out their official discord for Lelutka  or the flickr group they have set up specifically for people make stuff for Lelutka heads. Feel free to message me in world too, I never mind helping!

Thanks...  I've been referring back to the flicker lelutka group often...  its just...  talk about ultra time consuming trying to locate the stuff inworld.  its been a process.  but I've been doing it.  and i'm trying to grab demos, etc.  you know...  side note...  I've gone to a few events that either don't have demos or the makeup items are marked wrong (and also don't have a working demo) which makes me ultra hesitant to buy.  But...  I'm just working through it trying to figure out what i wish my avi to look like, etc.

13 hours ago, Katt Dragoone said:

Trying to think of fantasy eyes and my mind went to Heaux. A lot of options to choose from. Also S0ng has some amazing eyes. As far as group and support for lelutka, you can try and find the discord server and join that. 

ty so much!  i will go look...  I really have been wanting fantasy eyes for one eyeball.  thats kinda my thing.  but...  i've been having a seriously hard time finding what i call 'fantasy' eyes.  they have those 'fantasy' eyes from BIRTH....  You buy the 'normal' glamour eyes i think - then - u buy the surface movement for the top layer.  it makes them have the option of different types of movement on the top layer like a heart beat, etc.  its a cool concept.  just thought it was too many working parts for me.  i have a hard enough time getting dressed.  wink

• Like 1

I still use the Catwa unrigged eyes with my Lelutka head.  They're the only ones that have dilation built in which gives them a more realistic look in my opinion.  Regular eye appliers work for them and you can also apply textures from old system eyes which is pretty cool.  IKON has some fanatasy eyes but no appliers so I just did my own.  

3 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

they have those 'fantasy' eyes from BIRTH....  You buy the 'normal' glamour eyes i think - then - u buy the surface movement for the top layer.  it makes them have the option of different types of movement on the top layer like a heart beat, etc.  

I saw this at Cyber Fair too if you want to check that out

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.