A unique Tattoos for my Avatar.

DakotaLeRae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

So I am looking for somebody to do a unique tattoos for my Avatar. I want one neat the bottom of my spine on the lower back, and the other just under my Avatar belly button. Black writing if possible and two names

Master Bruce

Master Oscar

Of course if it well paid and looks profession I shall pay linders, But I want something Unique that is only for my Avatar. I have looked around, but not found anybody. I hope this is possible, and somebody can help me

Many Thanks

5 hours ago, poochbear Fluffpaw said:

Hi there,

So I am looking for somebody to do a unique tattoos for my Avatar. I want one neat the bottom of my spine on the lower back, and the other just under my Avatar belly button. Black writing if possible and two names

Master Bruce

Master Oscar

Of course if it well paid and looks profession I shall pay linders, But I want something Unique that is only for my Avatar. I have looked around, but not found anybody. I hope this is possible, and somebody can help me

Many Thanks

The post belongs in the Wanted section -- I have reported it and asked that it be moved.

In any case, in RL if you were to go to a tattoo shop and request someone design something custom for you and they cannot sell it to others, it would cost you a few hundred or possibly thousands of US $.   

The same amount of effort is being put into the designing here in SL.  Therefore, if you truly do not want the creator to every sell it to anyone else inworld, you should expect to pay the same as that RL price.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

On 9/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

The post belongs in the Wanted section -- I have reported it and asked that it be moved.

In any case, in RL if you were to go to a tattoo shop and request someone design something custom for you and they cannot sell it to others, it would cost you a few hundred or possibly thousands of US $.   

The same amount of effort is being put into the designing here in SL.  Therefore, if you truly do not want the creator to every sell it to anyone else inworld, you should expect to pay the same as that RL price.

The poster was asking to contract for a service, which is well within the scope of this forum.

The responder was inappropriate by coming down on you, and reporting the post. Shame on her.

9 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

The poster was asking to contract for a service, which is well within the scope of this forum.

The responder was inappropriate by coming down on you, and reporting the post. Shame on her.

It was originally posted in My Avatar - so NO, it was NOT originally in the correct location. 

LL Mods also agreed that My Avatar was not the correct location, but they decided that Inworld Employment was better than Wanted (which does make more sense since the OP wanted someone to do work for her).

The bad thing about our forum software is that moved posts give no indication of where they originally were, so others can come along later and make a complete fool of themselves by trying to attack someone simply because they do not like them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 5:33 AM, poochbear Fluffpaw said:

Hi there,

Master Bruce

Master Oscar

Many Thanks

Hello I am interested please message me in world or on discord 

inworld: MilanDiorr discord: Aurellexl#6974

( I'm interested.but here is my situation I have been locked out of my 5-month-old SL account @SulaniAulani and I am waiting for linden abs to respond to my support ticket So I am using this alternative account hopefully you'll still be interested in me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.