Looking for someone for a good romance story...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi SL Denizens

I'm getting back into SL roleplay, but I'm a shameless sucker for a good romance. I crave that slow buildup where characters have an attraction grow over time until a heartfelt confession spills out, not an instant hookup. I want those moments of tension and rapidly beating hearts and the fear that comes with the first kiss. I want that long-time attraction with longing looks and sleepless nights craving someone they cannot yet have. I'm looking for an RP partner who wants the same. In order to get my desires across without making you read a massive wall of text, here are some bullet points. 

• I have two main avatars, both a male and a female one. Both are fully set up with mesh bodies/bento heads. Looking for romance for either one. I'm femalr irl, your RL gender does not matter to me. 
  • I am looking for Long Term roleplay... the sort of romance that gets the proper time to mature and grow. 
  • My first love is Medieval Fantasy, and I have characters already set up in that setting (half siblings) but I am open to other settings.
  • I have my own fantasy themed homestead we can roleplay and write stories on if you like, or I can join a sim you are on. 
  • I generally prefer faster posting than paragraph roleplay. 3-6 sentences per post are ideal, more for exposition and less for quick dialogue. 
  • I can roleplay during the day (SL time) via my mobile while I work if you don't mind occasional slow posts or using private messages ❤️
  • Only looking to roleplay with other adults as I expect adult situations / ERP to be a part of this. Kinks can be discussed 1:1 but will generally be dictated by the character/roleplay. 

Hit me up inworld if this sounds like your thing. ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.