How do i upload to the marketplace

TeaselDemontwigs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, TeaselDemontwigs said:

Was wondering how to upload to the second life marketplace. Do i have to buy lindens too upload..? I have some pretty good objects i have made with blender peas let me know how to upload :)

🌮

This should answer most of your questions:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeaselDemontwigs said:

thank you this is good information some i already knew but overall i guess my problem is adding payment information when i try it always says the same thing please take a look at the image

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 12.24.14 AM.png

SSN means Social Security Number (for the US).  While they changed the rules again a few months ago (May?) so that you need to agree to the Tilia TOS and privacy policy when adding a credit card, there was no mention of having to give Tilia (LL) your social security number. That wouldn't  be needed unless you wanted to process your US dollar balance out to Paypal.   I am pretty sure we would have heard about a change that dramatic -- unless of course YOU are the person sounding out the news :D. 

OR perhaps they didn't ask for a SSN and that is a less than appropriate  error message.     Will be good to get some enlightenment on this.   You may need to put in a support ticket.    

2 hours ago, TeaselDemontwigs said:

thank you this is good information some i already knew but overall i guess my problem is adding payment information when i try it always says the same thing please take a look at the image

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 12.24.14 AM.png

Just to be clear, when you went to the Billing Information page, you can ignore the top section at this time - i.e. no need to click that highlighted link.

image.png.58221e957256a16d33df7872361de990.png

Instead, go directly to the bottom section and click the link for the billing type that you want to add:

image.png.270af09ea67c63b487c29db41602c888.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just to be clear, when you went to the Billing Information page, you can ignore the top section at this time - i.e. no need to click that highlighted link.

image.png.58221e957256a16d33df7872361de990.png

Instead, go directly to the bottom section and click the link for the billing type that you want to add:

image.png.270af09ea67c63b487c29db41602c888.png

I have a PayPal linked but I will try to add different payment option I feel this might be the issue if works I will let you know on here. SL probably has to verify a payment which I guessing PayPal can't be used to do that 

4 minutes ago, TeaselDemontwigs said:

I have a PayPal linked

Just to be sure that you understand .... It isn't sufficient to link a PayPal account.  It must be a verified PayPal account.  The following information is from PayPal :

How to get Verified:

1. Log in to your PayPal account
  2. On the account overview page, near your name, click Get Verified
  3. Select the verification method you want to use
  4. Enter your information, then click Continue
  5. Click Confirm, then click Submit

️NOTE: PayPal Verification usually takes 2-3 business days in the United States, and 4-6 business days outside the United States.

If your account is Verified and still limited, follow the steps listed in PayPal's help article.

6 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Just to be sure that you understand .... It isn't sufficient to link a PayPal account.  It must be a verified PayPal account.  The following information is from PayPal :

How to get Verified:

1. Log in to your PayPal account
  2. On the account overview page, near your name, click Get Verified
  3. Select the verification method you want to use
  4. Enter your information, then click Continue
  5. Click Confirm, then click Submit

️NOTE: PayPal Verification usually takes 2-3 business days in the United States, and 4-6 business days outside the United States.

If your account is Verified and still limited, follow the steps listed in PayPal's help article.

Yes I think my PayPal is verified 

It's not something you should say "I think it is" about.  You have to follow a very specific process to obtain a verified PayPal account, by establishing a major credit card or (my preference) a RL bank account as a backup payment method.  If you did it, you will not "think" but KNOW your account is verified.

1 hour ago, TeaselDemontwigs said:

I have a PayPal linked but I will try to add different payment option I feel this might be the issue if works I will let you know on here. SL probably has to verify a payment which I guessing PayPal can't be used to do that 

If your PayPal is linked, then EXACTLY 'where' are you getting this screen:
image.png.d7db68efbcd7454014a98d90af59b50a.png

What are you trying to do that is giving you that screen?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.