Chewy, meaty & philosophical... Here?

Gatogateau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:
On 10/11/2020 at 7:25 PM, Jaide Beck said:

In Matthew 24:14 it says....  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Jesus is the Lord God and he knows everything and is merciful and gives us opportunity to hear. In John 3:16-19 it shows his mercy. he gave his life on the cross and died for us and was resurected. He took our punishment. he died in our place. he has been the perfect sacrifice. He never sinned. I believe he does take aborted children into his arms. I know he has mercy. Yes, there is hell, BUT according to 

Matthew 25:41.

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

So people do go to hell, but it was originally made for satan and his demons. satan fell from heaven like lightning. We see this in Luke... 

Luke 10:18

“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

------

Jesus is merciful and wants us to have a relationship with him. He was born like us, lived like us, but no sin, had his ministry, he was beaten, spat upon, flogged and had thorns huge thorns pushed into his head, was pierced by nails huge nails and hung and suffered suffocation. He wasn't even recognizable as a human being. What you see in pictures is not Jesus, and not what he looked like. He was the GOD 'man'. He came because he loved the whole world he wanted us to know him. He bridge the gap. He died and rose from the dead and lives to this very day in GLORY! He would rather we submit to him by repenting and being saved and surrendering our entire lives to him. It's not about some pretense, some fake religion. In the Bible it tells us what religion really is in the eyes of the Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua HaMashiach... 

James 1:27

King James Version

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

--------------------

Jesus is full of mercy. He didn't have to come here and live sinless. He didn't have to bother, he could've said I'm gonna enjoy all I've made and forget those people, but he has such mercy and love. Other religions say it's based on feelings, works, etc. The Bible says works are proof of salvation, but not to BE saved by. The Bible also tells us in JESUS name we are saved. satan loooves to deceive people, but he can NOT do anything unless Jesus permits him. Look at the book of Job. He asked God about Job. He said he'd curse God, but he didn't and God gave him back everything and more, yes he'd lost his previous kids and so on, but God was faithful. Let us lean on Jesus and repent. He IS the ONLY way. New age is not the way, satanism is not the way, Hinduism, Jehovah's witness and all the others are not the way. Jesus is the way. John 14. :) Hugs. :)  

Sincerely, Jaide Beck

Expand  

why was part of what was in this message blanked out? You can go over it with a mouse and read it, but i just wondered.

It only appears partially blank to people using the Dark theme because of the fonts and colors that you used for the post.

If you stick with the default font and color for everything, things will be readable even in the dark theme.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.