5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

horror isn't really my thing

I see. Well, I'm not so much into horror more into eerie situations or atmosphere. I understand what you tried to express with the picture.

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

the claustrophobia of everyday life -- cubicles, 9-5 wage slavery, work stations

The atmosphere, the light, yes that works. But "9-5 wage slavery, works station"? I see a women sitting at an empty desk, hands calmly in her lap and not working or beeing under pressure at all. What I miss are for example staples of papers and files left and right of her and even on the floor. Or everything else that tells the viewer that this women has a terrible job. As is the pictures just let me think, poor thing because she has to wear a mask. But apart from that she appears rather bored to me than like a work slave.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One last kiss in Paradise with thanks to @Saskia Rieko  

Great idea, Hox. This is my arrival at Moon Base 3 from the surface of the moon. (I've got a number of others in this story line I might or might not post here!) http://maps.secondlife.com/s

Sometimes a picture tells more then words. So why not telling stories with pictures? Do you have a picture that tells a story, known or unknown, you can  post it here. Maybe some text to add the pictu

Posted Images