You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

on the left or the right? (I wonder what this story is going to.......)

lol The "I'm a princess, yeah, but I don't wanna kiss this ugly thing..." story. Modern version.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great idea for a thread. Here's one; I even wrote an actual story to go with it.

Dining Alone.

49549270422_4fff0368f9_b.jpg

The invitation was cryptic. “Come alone,” it said, “The Mansion, 7.30pm. A table will be waiting for you. Faithfully yours, an admirer.”

"The Mansion?” I thought to myself. “That’s a very upmarket place, I’d better look my best for this.” I settled on an elegant but understated floor length ivory satin dress and a garnet necklace, and arrived as one should, ten minutes later than the appointed time. Alone, as instructed.

A handsome young waiter showed me to my table but there was no sign of my date. I drank champagne while I waited but by 8pm there was no sign of my mysterious date, and I was hungry, so I decided to order anyway.

By the time my dessert arrived, I had given up hope of my date arriving at all, but the handsome waiter was distracting enough as I watched him working, attending to each guest with grace and efficiency. I finally caught his attention to ask for the check. “There’s no need, ma’am,” he replied. “Your meal has already been paid for.”

“Perhaps I should have ordered a second bottle of champagne,” I joked. I left the waiter a generous tip, more than I would have left had I needed to pay for my meal myself.

As I stood up to leave, I spotted a small envelope on the table beside my empty wine glass. Curious, I opened it and pulled out a note, written in the same hand as the invitation.

“Thank you,” was all it said.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 9

I made this one with Gwen, a friend from France, a longer time ago. We experimented with ghosts and spooky characters. For example murder victims come back to take revenge. The meaning of this is, outside something cruel hopes for easy prey not beeing aware that inside something even more eval might wait...

gwenblindeyesforum.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Great idea for a thread. Here's one; I even wrote an actual story to go with it.

Dining Alone.

49549270422_4fff0368f9_b.jpg

The invitation was cryptic. “Come alone,” it said, “The Mansion, 7.30pm. A table will be waiting for you. Faithfully yours, an admirer.”

"The Mansion?” I thought to myself. “That’s a very upmarket place, I’d better look my best for this.” I settled on an elegant but understated floor length ivory satin dress and a garnet necklace, and arrived as one should, ten minutes later than the appointed time. Alone, as instructed.

A handsome young waiter showed me to my table but there was no sign of my date. I drank champagne while I waited but by 8pm there was no sign of my mysterious date, and I was hungry, so I decided to order anyway.

By the time my dessert arrived, I had given up hope of my date arriving at all, but the handsome waiter was distracting enough as I watched him working, attending to each guest with grace and efficiency. I finally caught his attention to ask for the check. “There’s no need, ma’am,” he replied. “Your meal has already been paid for.”

“Perhaps I should have ordered a second bottle of champagne,” I joked. I left the waiter a generous tip, more than I would have left had I needed to pay for my meal myself.

As I stood up to leave, I spotted a small envelope on the table beside my empty wine glass. Curious, I opened it and pulled out a note, written in the same hand as the invitation.

“Thank you,” was all it said.

Mysterious admirer! Thank you! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

1 hour ago, manoji Yachvili said:

so... how remedy to the sadness?

doing gym 😅

mens sana in corpore sano

(I know.. not so interesting photos.. isn't exactly a story telling but here I'm I)

hop.jpg

Expand  

It is a story how to cure sadness... By doing Yoga. Namasté! 

My sadness was cured looking at them!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Red Poppy

Louise Glück

The great thing
is not having
a mind. Feelings:
oh, I have those; they
govern me. I have
a lord in heaven
called the sun, and open
for him, showing him
the fire of my own heart, fire
like his presence.
What could such glory be
if not a heart? Oh my brothers and sisters,
were you like me once, long ago,
before you were human? Did you
permit yourselves
to open once, who would never
open again? Because in truth
I am speaking now
the way you do. I speak
because I am shattered.

poppy.jpg

• Like 7

The confession_Lost Boys

Little girl sits in dark room and glings onto her tiny doll next to words what she has written on floor. Stranger comes in, sits near to her. She just looks little girl, doesnt say a word and smiles slightly. Above her hovers big eyeball, its gaze is cold and indifferent.

On next morning, when people from village came, was room empty, only words on floor...

Edited by Vihmakass
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.