Sometimes a picture tells more then words. So why not telling stories with pictures? Do you have a picture that tells a story, known or unknown, you can  post it here. Maybe some text to add the picture to give a hint what this story is about (a title). You can post a picture of a already excisting story (or fairytail) or make one of you own...

In will give a example of a well known story.....

Cinderella time

Everyone will know this story.... Cinderella time.

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 9
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One last kiss in Paradise with thanks to @Saskia Rieko  

Great idea, Hox. This is my arrival at Moon Base 3 from the surface of the moon. (I've got a number of others in this story line I might or might not post here!) http://maps.secondlife.com/s

Now that is a very good idea. Count me in.   A runaway girl.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Now that is a very good idea. :) Count me in.

A runaway girl.

angierunaway.jpg

Looks like a film still from the movie Harry Potter, Doc. Up to Hogwarts, although my parrents do not know that.

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is my arrival at Moon Base 3 from the surface of the moon. (I've got a number of others in this story line I might or might not post here!)

You can add several photo's of your story (adventure) in this thread @Scylla Rhiadra. A whole storyboard. In one post or several. You can even post cliffhangers so we will be curious to know how it goes on further....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

Looks like a film still from the movie Harry Potter, Doc. Up to Hogwarts, although my parrents do not know that.

Ah, I watched all Harry Potter episodes. I found the first ones more enchanting Too many people died in the later ones. I like your picture. What about a shoe made of glass on the stairs? Wouldn't it be a good addition?

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Ah, I watched all Harry Potter episodes. I found the first ones more enchanting Too many people died in the later ones. I like your picture. What about a shoe made of glass on the stairs? Wouldn't it be a good addition?

she will loose it the third evening actually 😉

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, rescued of course. I don't usually require rescuing, but in this case the rescuer was such a nice person I could hardly say no.

Even if he was a pirate.

Always glad to be of service to you @Scylla Rhiadra. And ofcourse not ravished.... Who could ravish such a nice lady? Even if he is a pirate....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not the best at story-telling through pictures/photos. But, here's a photo I took a while ago from my favorite club I have been apart of for almost a year now in SL called Furzona: 

I feel like this photo shows the crowd in such a way that is unique to FZ in a manner.

"The people dance, share conversation, and enjoy their time to the beats in the Home of Bass."

Reminiscing on a Crowded Night - Read Description

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Ignis Dismantled said:

I'm not the best at story-telling through pictures/photos. But, here's a photo I took a while ago from my favorite club I have been apart of for almost a year now in SL called Furzona: 

I feel like this photo shows the crowd in such a way that is unique to FZ in a manner.

"The people dance, share conversation, and enjoy their time to the beats in the Home of Bass."

the photo tells enough Ignis, people dancing in dawnlight enjoying 😀

• Like 2

On 9/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, Stranger Hoxley said:

Well, rescued of course. I don't usually require rescuing, but in this case the rescuer was such a nice person I could hardly say no.

Even if he was a pirate.

A pirate? A famous one? What's his name?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

A pirate? A famous one? What's his name?

Hox IS a famous pirate. Feared all across the Blake Sea. A well-known almost-ravisher of willing women who aren't really being ravished because, well, he IS a famous pirate, known and feared across the Blake Sea.

And he's a very nice and polite pirate who always says please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Saskia Rieko said:

and then there was another story about a man who lost his way home in a mysterious forest and found a path to a cave, where a nymph kept him safe till the early morning. Then all the dangerous creatures disappeared and he could safely return home

Thanks to @Stranger Hoxley for inspiration and posing

20200913_042c.png

The nymph looks a tad dangerous, if you ask me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1