Help: How to list vouchers in my store?

Hi there! I recently purchased a bunch of Gacha vouchers. I have a few multiples of the same kind, and I wanted to sell them.
I use Firestorm viewer, just for reference. So when I right click the item I want to list, the options "copy to marketplace listings" and "move to marketplace listings" is grayed out. 
What am I supposed to do?

5 minutes ago, LucyLitleo said:

Hi there! I recently purchased a bunch of Gacha vouchers. I have a few multiples of the same kind, and I wanted to sell them.
I use Firestorm viewer, just for reference. So when I right click the item I want to list, the options "copy to marketplace listings" and "move to marketplace listings" is grayed out. 
What am I supposed to do?

If you want to sell them via the Marketplace, you need to first go through the process of getting your MP store set up.  This is a good place to start your education on that:

Since LL takes 10% of MP sales and you'll also probably need to upload a Texture/picture for the MP item, it may be cheaper for you to rent a small booth at one of the many Gacha resale locations and sell them there.  You can use inworld search to find Gacha resale places.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you want to sell them via the Marketplace, you need to first go through the process of getting your MP store set up.  This is a good place to start your education on that:

Since LL takes 10% of MP sales and you'll also probably need to upload a Texture/picture for the MP item, it may be cheaper for you to rent a small booth at one of the many Gacha resale locations and sell them there.  You can use inworld search to find Gacha resale places.

Thank you for the quick reply! Selling in world does sound like it would be a better idea. Once I rent a booth/stall, how would I go about actually putting the items up for sale?

8 minutes ago, LucyLitleo said:

Thank you for the quick reply! Selling in world does sound like it would be a better idea. Once I rent a booth/stall, how would I go about actually putting the items up for sale?

You'll have to pay a box/vendor at the location that you want to rent.  Terms vary depending on where it is.  Then you'll probably have to join a specific group associated with the selling area.  Make sure the group is active and simply drag the item from your inventory to the selling stall.  Then right click it to Edit and you can set it For Sale.

This article talks about selling objects inworld -- you will be selling the "original":

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You'll have to pay a box/vendor at the location that you want to rent.  Terms vary depending on where it is.  Then you'll probably have to join a specific group associated with the selling area.  Make sure the group is active and simply drag the item from your inventory to the selling stall.  Then right click it to Edit and you can set it For Sale.

Thank you!