SECOND NORWAY - FULL PRIM REGIONS FOR SALE / RENT!

Vanity Bonetto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SECOND NORWAY has a small number of FULL PRIM REGIONS for sale / rent!

20k / 30k Prim, standalone regions with no other region attached. Estate Manager rights granted for you and up to 13 of your friends! No rules, no restrictions, no covenant - renaming possible!

Contact me today via offline IM or email to: vanity.bonetto@gmail.com if you are interested. Or visit our in world land store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SECOND NORWAY/111/26/25

Vanity Bonetto
CEO LUXORY & WILLOWDALE ESTATES
CEO SECOND NORWAY

• Like 2

You are in world for 13 years - you should know by now that Second Life Users use both terms (renting and buying) when they talk about getting land. Simply because in land menu you will find a "buying price" quoted. Even when it is technically a rental with a weekly/ monthly tier. That is how it is handled. Like it or not. 

If this was supposed to be region transfer from one estate to another I would have posted under Region for sale: Full Private Island.

If you need any further help or if you have other questions about basic stuff, feel free to IM me in world and I will happily explain to you.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Vanity Bonetto said:

You are in world for 13 years - you should know by now that Second Life Users use both terms (renting and buying) when they talk about getting land. Simply because in land menu you will find a "buying price" quoted. Even when it is technically a rental with a weekly/ monthly tier. That is how it is handled. Like it or not. 

If this was supposed to be region transfer from one estate to another I would have posted under Region for sale: Full Private Island.

If you need any further help or if you have other questions about basic stuff, feel free to IM me in world and I will happily explain to you.

Well I’ve been here for almost 15 years and when people say REGION FOR SALE? It means the whole region is up for grabs as in full transfer. Obviously you’re asking for people to rent. This is not the same. So yes people are easily going to think you’re renting or selling it. Not just renting it out.  

if you need any further help or if you have other questions about basic stuff, feel free to IM me in world and I will explain it. :) 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.