Seeking Assistant

LaylonieHope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, My name is Dasaani. 

Im the founder of Nu hype Ent and all Subcatagories under my entertainment group

I also run a videography production, Nu Hype Production.

I own and operate both a farmers market & Resturant 

And thats not even half. 

Looking for an assistant for various projects. Will pay in beyou meals & other extra incentives. Serious inquiries only.
Short term need as of now. for more details hit my inbox

Layloniehope inworld.

No she is looking for someone from US so she can be on same time zones. She also needs someone who can keep track of her bookings and schedules and report to her if any of them overlaps during that week. She is very nice person and IS willing to pay. I messed up because i'm from Europe.

2 minutes ago, mysteriousdots said:

No she is looking for someone from US so she can be on same time zones. She also needs someone who can keep track of her bookings and schedules and report to her if any of them overlaps during that week. She is very nice person and IS willing to pay. I messed up because i'm from Europe.

I'm just responding based on her post. If she told you something different, well, that's something, but her forum post basically says no pay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I'm just responding based on her post. If she told you something different, well, that's something, but her forum post basically says no pay.

she does pay, just not in lindens but with beyou food instead. beyou food can take up to 5000 Lindens worth but needs to be eider sold or consumed immediately or it gets spoiled and scripts spit out errors.

3 minutes ago, mysteriousdots said:

she does pay, just not in lindens but with beyou food instead. beyou food can take up to 5000 Lindens worth but needs to be eider sold or consumed immediately or it gets spoiled and scripts spit out errors.

Which is still no pay.

• Like 2

You probably don't understand. BeYou is a hud that you get and the only way to use it is if you sink in just 5000 per day only have grown the animals, veggies so you can cook them. Its a life simulator game. You actually need to take a bath , sleep , eat , drink etc with BeYou huds. I tryed it for day and is very complex. There are wedding venues in sl that you need to pay a max of a whopping 90 000 Lindens to get a custom cake done that your avatar can then consume and eat just like in RL. BeYou huds and life simulator like huds in SL are made for those that can afford to have a full sim , large mansion and in the back a farm with a butler and a large staff and they land with a heli and can afford to buy the latest thing in SL and not cry about it. Basically rich people or just people who can afford all. The BeYou hud is totally not meant for those like me who sit at voodoo sploaders for hours and hours to be able to buy a new hair.

Edited by mysteriousdots

I understand completely.  We all make choices on what we spend our money on in SL just as in RL.  However, when I work in RL, I get paid a wage not in vouchers or merchandise.  I couldn't care less about some farming HUD to grow virtual vegetables and feed virtual animals.  If someone works, they want paid in Ls to spend as they choose, in most cases.

So I'm going to stand by my initial response.  No pay.

• Like 4

On 9/6/2020 at 12:06 AM, mysteriousdots said:

You probably don't understand. BeYou is a hud that you get and the only way to use it is if you sink in just 5000 per day only have grown the animals, veggies so you can cook them. Its a life simulator game. You actually need to take a bath , sleep , eat , drink etc with BeYou huds. I tryed it for day and is very complex. There are wedding venues in sl that you need to pay a max of a whopping 90 000 Lindens to get a custom cake done that your avatar can then consume and eat just like in RL. BeYou huds and life simulator like huds in SL are made for those that can afford to have a full sim , large mansion and in the back a farm with a butler and a large staff and they land with a heli and can afford to buy the latest thing in SL and not cry about it. Basically rich people or just people who can afford all. The BeYou hud is totally not meant for those like me who sit at voodoo sploaders for hours and hours to be able to buy a new hair.

I understand completely.

This position is for NO L PAY as I said initially.

Your statement about this being for rich people is a bit offensive, imo.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, mysteriousdots said:

Well lets put it this way. Its a one time not so standard job. I"m sure she will find someone from USA who loves those huds and will work for her for virtual food.

What's the use of virtual food when you can't eat? Even if you can, you really can't taste it. Rather she pays in lindens, and people can use it to buy clothes, hair, accessories or builds for their own. :3

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I understand completely.

This position is for NO L PAY as I said initially.

Your statement about this being for rich people is a bit offensive, imo.

It is offensive. But she wont get it, cause she "super rich" and we are poor. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your wrong about the BeYou hud :) im sorry but you DONT need to put in 5000 a day or have or do any of those things you mention,  you need to use the HUD for 5 days to do any of those things, but again they are not a requiment. If you put in 5000 aday that would make are nothing but a fool, and you will not be the so called rich person for so long.  But yes i do agree with you on this point "The BeYou hud is totally not meant for those like YOU who sit at voodoo sploaders for hours and hours to be able to buy a new hair."  :)   

Edited by julieare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.