My Houseboat search has ended!

Eddie Hagoromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Usually, I would be a little shy at posting on Community forums, but I have to say that this week, a few of you has either messaged me or pinged me inworld, offering their help to end my search of playing Game of Houseboats by offering their Houseboats for me! Would like to thank @karynmaria, @Marisa Starbrook and @Sienna Rossini for their kind offers, a few that I was too slow to grab (shakes fist at his Internet), I've finally made my home with Sienna's help! Thank you!

One very happy boater and soon to be one very sad wallet at shopping for boats...

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

The first store that comes to my mind would be Fancy Decor.

This sure looks just what I need! Are you open for interior designing consulting? :) You would be perfect for clueless shoppers like myself! It's great to see what other residents go to furniture stores as people like myself has never heard of them!

Here's another one for you too, how about a perfect spot to get a boat? :)

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hagoromo said:

This sure looks just what I need! Are you open for interior designing consulting? :) You would be perfect for clueless shoppers like myself! It's great to see what other residents go to furniture stores as people like myself has never heard of them!

Here's another one for you too, how about a perfect spot to get a boat? :)

Always! You are also invited to take a look at what I did with my Windlass. 

Although I must admit I'm clueless when it comes to boats.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Always! You are also invited to take a look at what I did with my Windlass. 

Although I must admit I'm clueless when it comes to boats.

Sweet! Once I get mine set up will post some embarrassing photos of a bachelors pad :P

Thanks @Claire Atheria for those stores too! Gives me chance to look around more stores too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I am very happy to hear you finally got a houseboat.   Thanks for posting and letting us know you got one!

No, thank YOU for attempting to help me (plus all the hidden tricks of the trade! ;) )And I'll be sure to try and post some images, if my interior decorating is to be desired... (I'm still open for interior designers!) :D

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, Mercedes Avon said:

I love that sleek modern look. It's masculine and classy. I second Fancy Decor for that style. I hope you'll post pictures when you are done!

Posted my erm "decorating skills" into the Photo thread here :) 

Hopefully it passes the test that its not a pile of meshy prims :D

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.