Land Selling Business Mgr, Abusing Power

Fashionkrazi Core

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I worked for a Land Selling Business,  I just returned bk to work from being off 3 days which I had explaned to the Manager before I left & I saved the IM chat just in case she said I didn't make arrangments to be off & also would be going from working 4 to 6 hrs to 2 hr shift. She approch me the 2nd day I was bk at the end of my shift saying I would no longer be able to work there because I no longer owned Land through them, I responded by saying that I didn't understand due to me not owning Land there when I got the Job. She told me she would be removing me from the Groups & Banning me from all their Sim over 500.  Since this happen I have expereanced not being able to go where I am member of Groups & I pay for these memberships. I have had Store Owners contact her to ask Y is she Banning me form their Business, stopping them from doing business as normal, the manager told store owner because I talked bad to her, this Store Owner said this has nothing to do with me or my business plz take off the ban. She told her no. How does the Land Business have a right to Ban someone over no good reason, sell Land & not inform the Business Owners who rent from them & its not in the covenant, or tell some1 after the fact what land they can have to work there

3 answers to this question

You can't do anything to get your L$ back sadly. But you can take action and let other people know what happened to you on a blog or on some other forums. You can't say names here but you can on other places. If this really happened then let some other people know it's the only way to stop it from happening to someone else.

Sadly, you don't have a lot of options.   If the manager is not the group owner/founder you may be able to appeal 
"over the manager's head".  If you have contacts with other group members perhaps you could try to rally some support.   But odds are you will just have to move on.  

I recommend contacting the groups that you paid money to explaining your situation and if you are still paying dues for areas that you no longer have acces, stop.

SL is a big place.  You might just have to find other places to go.  

There's always RL civil proceedings if you really lost a lot of money but that is most likely not practical.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.