when transferring money to another player, money is withdrawn from my account and I receive messages that I could not pay another user, but money is withdrawn from the account

MihailMedved31

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when transferring money to another player, money is withdrawn from my account and I receive messages that I could not pay another user, but money is withdrawn from the account.

how do I get back my money that was withdrawn from my account but not forwarded to another player?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 answer to this question

I don't believe that can actually happen.  Either the transaction did go through, or it did not.

If your friend is in Busy mode, advise them to disable it before you send them money though, just to be safe.

If your $L Transaction History and your friend's transaction history do not both show the transaction, then file a support case with LL, including the details from both logs.  Or call Billing, at 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277 during west coast business hours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.