Sail to Belliseria, beachproperty on hillside, 4608 squaremeters

DiddiBF

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This beutiful land is on a hillside towards beach with water included in the land. Quiet area and friendly neighbours. If you like sailing and decorating this land is the perfect place for you. Region capacity is 1582 and size is 4608 squaremeters. Moderate. TP me in world if intrested, I use the property but you are so welcome to come and look. Ojects are not included in sale. Only the rocks towards upper neighbour and the seagulls.

Price is set to 85.000 Lindendollars, but is negotiable

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nogojiri/239/248/21

Nogojiri.jpg

Nogojiri2.jpg

Nogojiri3.jpg

Edited by DiddiBF

On 9/2/2020 at 11:14 AM, DiddiBF said:

This beutiful land is on a hillside towards beach with water included in the land. Quiet area and friendly neighbours. If you like sailing and decorating this land is the perfect place for you. Region capacity is 1582 and size is 4608 squaremeters. Moderate. TP me in world if intrested, I use the property but you are so welcome to come and look. Ojects are not included in sale. Only the rocks towards upper neighbour and the seagulls.

Price is set to 85.000 Lindendollars, but is negotiable

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nogojiri/239/248/21

The price is now lowered to 75.000 lindens. That is only 16.3 L/squaremeter. The price is still negotiable :)

Maybe you feel its too big? Get together with a friend and part the land in two pieces, both can have water. It was so when I bought it and then its perfect for a smaller house. Now on both parts its a big house and lots of other things including space for a sailingboat. Come and see, dont miss it! 😊

Edited by DiddiBF

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.