You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I have a rather sad story to tell in my SL life.  I have recently lost my SL partner as well as the only SL family i had.  inworld my name is Ellie i no longer have a last name and I have a daughter that shares my name (also inworld) and am seven months pregnant.  I am looking for either a sister or a mother or something.  I do not do voice for RL reasons that i do not wish to share I do have a home I bought before I married that now fits the two of us (me and my daughter) and am usually on late afternoon to evening as I do work in RL am also on on weekends as I have Fridays off.  If anyone feels sorry for me and my little Ellie please respond thank you have a great evening!

From this RP forum in case you missed it...

On 9/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, LittleEllie2014 said:

Hi I have a rather sad story to tell in my SL life.  I have recently lost my SL partner as well as the only SL family i had.  inworld my name is Ellie i no longer have a last name and I have a daughter that shares my name (also inworld) and am seven months pregnant.  I am looking for either a sister or a mother or something.  I do not do voice for RL reasons that i do not wish to share I do have a home I bought before I married that now fits the two of us (me and my daughter) and am usually on late afternoon to evening as I do work in RL am also on on weekends as I have Fridays off.  If anyone feels sorry for me and my little Ellie please respond thank you have a great evening!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.