just got 1st LETLUTKA female head

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just got a letlutka head...  My question is about makeup...  

Can anyone please share what makeup you recommend with the LETLUTKA head?  I'm very interested in the following...

• LIP GLOSS very glossy gloss that comes with some type of hud.
  • EYE SHADOW in different colors that covers top and under eye with color.
  • DRAMATIC LASHES

ty

If you have the newer Evo head or even if you don't, I like the makeup at LePunk.  The newer stuff is mostly BOM.  Purple Beauty also but those are mostly lipstick applies.  There's literally tons.of stuff out there.  Usually some at the events also.  Check seraphimsl.com.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1

One of my makeup "go-to's" is AlaskaMetro - the price is awesome, the makeups are creative and just are really great looking.  For lashes, I would check out Arte (more everyday lashes) or Mia Bilavio (dramatic lashes).  Mia mostly does gachas so you can either play for them or stalk them on MP.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

One of my makeup "go-to's" is AlaskaMetro - the price is awesome, the makeups are creative and just are really great looking.  For lashes, I would check out Arte (more everyday lashes) or Mia Bilavio (dramatic lashes).  Mia mostly does gachas so you can either play for them or stalk them on MP.  

Yes, I forgot about Mia's lashes.  Love love love those.

• Like 1

RomanMinx...  ty for the LePunk suggestion.  i have not heard of them.  i like getting other peoples suggestions on what works for them.

Jordan...  i will check out AlaskaMetro...  I'm really only familiar with their nails.  I'm also hitting up Mia Bilavio for (dramatic lashes).

Katt...  ty for the links

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.