• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all sing along now: "This was a triumph..."  

I haven't played videogames for some time, after the heartbreak of Syberia 3 but I do have some old favourites to post.  Since Raglan Shire's Arrrgust theme ends in a couple of days this will be the f

The soundtrack of the game that, among other things, must have inspired Philip Rosedale to create Second Life:  

I don’t play video games because the way the camera moves incites my vertigo. Buuuut for a very long time my kid would play one of the GTAs on the tv in the living room & id read a book or something to keep my eyes off the screen. I was delighted that the game had a radio station thing going on, & my kid was exposed to a lot of “my” music he wouldn’t have heard otherwise.  He also has the same thing going on with the game with the nukacola?  But for a YouTube- this one is from his GTA

• Like 2

I haven't played videogames for some time, after the heartbreak of Syberia 3 but I do have some old favourites to post.  Since Raglan Shire's Arrrgust theme ends in a couple of days this will be the first of them.  

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 5

The Last Guardian Original Soundtrack (人喰いの大鷲トリコ オリジナルサウンドトラック Hitokui no Oowashi Torico Original Soundtrack) is the musical score to the PlayStation 4 video-game The Last Guardian. It was composed, orchestrated, conducted, and co-produced by Takeshi Furukawa and performed by the London Symphony Orchestra, Trinity Boys Choir, and London Voices in Lyndhurst Hall.

• Like 3

Alexandria Wolfe's, (child character), absolutely haunting Violin playing in Zork Nemesis, 1996.
We were too poor to have a PC so playing it on a friends brand new "rig"
that wouldn't have had enough power to run a watch was mesmerizing at such a young age.
I somehow managed to buy my first PC soon after when I got my first job.
there are no decent youtube examples to show but there are some .mp3s

• Like 2

The only game 'intro' I never skipped before playing. The music and the cinematic really got the juices flowing before playing a great game (probably just a "guy" thing?). It's a great shame where the series went after this original!

• Like 2