The Game Music Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don’t play video games because the way the camera moves incites my vertigo. Buuuut for a very long time my kid would play one of the GTAs on the tv in the living room & id read a book or something to keep my eyes off the screen. I was delighted that the game had a radio station thing going on, & my kid was exposed to a lot of “my” music he wouldn’t have heard otherwise.  He also has the same thing going on with the game with the nukacola?  But for a YouTube- this one is from his GTA

• Like 3

The Last Guardian Original Soundtrack (人喰いの大鷲トリコ オリジナルサウンドトラック Hitokui no Oowashi Torico Original Soundtrack) is the musical score to the PlayStation 4 video-game The Last Guardian. It was composed, orchestrated, conducted, and co-produced by Takeshi Furukawa and performed by the London Symphony Orchestra, Trinity Boys Choir, and London Voices in Lyndhurst Hall.

• Like 3

Alexandria Wolfe's, (child character), absolutely haunting Violin playing in Zork Nemesis, 1996.
We were too poor to have a PC so playing it on a friends brand new "rig"
that wouldn't have had enough power to run a watch was mesmerizing at such a young age.
I somehow managed to buy my first PC soon after when I got my first job.
there are no decent youtube examples to show but there are some .mp3s

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.