Looking for a guy for my twin sister.

Sashiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My sister is lonely and looking for someone other than me to spend her Second Life with. We own a store together and I am a workaholic. She is not. She wants someone to cuddle with, love on and love her back. She's on SLT and on most days. She speaks english and a little french.  Honestly, she's great. She's my twin and I am bias. Her name is Sachiko Shimada (Cherry.Zwilling) 

She likes: Roleplay, Clubs, Shopping, Dancing. Ultimately, she wants a family. Kids, a pet..that whole thing. Message her in-game or reply to the forum post. The sooner I find her someone to hang out with or start a relationship with, the sooner I can go back to working.

Sakurako Shimada 872020.png

Sachi.png

Shimada Twins.png

9 hours ago, Sashiko said:

My sister is lonely
and looking for someone other than me to spend her Second Life with.
She wants someone to cuddle with, love on and love her back.
She's on SLT and on most days. She speaks english and a little french.  
Honestly, she's great.
She's my twin and I am bias.
The sooner I find her someone to hang out with or start a relationship with, the sooner I can go back to working.

Let her post herself, it's creepy posting such things for others, you'r not looking for a new car or dress.
Lines as the last sound like she's holding you up, smuthering and sticky.. thats not really a good advertising to bring her to a bf.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Off topic but I don't quite get why a lot of people adopt Japanese names or put random hiragana/kanji one-liners straight from Google translate in their profile when they don't even speak the language. It's always hilarious as someone who knows Japanese to find hilarious translations when reading through someone's profile or even their display name. Don't want to sound offensive but I honestly can't find another word for this, is it weab appeal?

Edited by MelodicRain
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

As another poster said, its a little strange for you to be making the post looking for someone for your twin. She really should have been the one posting here instead. By you making the post it sort of sounds like your trying to pimp/prostitute out your sister to some random stranger.

11 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

Off topic but I don't quite get why a lot of people adopt Japanese names or put random hiragana/kanji one-liners straight from Google translate in their profile when they don't even speak the language. It's always hilarious as someone who knows Japanese to find hilarious translations when reading through someone's profile or even their display name. Don't want to sound offensive but I honestly can't find another word for this, is it weab appeal?

The same could be said about non-English speakers using English inaccurately in their profiles or names. Why is it any different?

Ultimately I don't know since I don't do it but I'd say that one can appreciate another culture that's not their own.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

it's SL .. you can be what you want :) 

next step, you have to be furry in RL to be allowed to wear it in SL ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AdminGirl said:

The same could be said about non-English speakers using English inaccurately in their profiles or names. Why is it any different?

Ultimately I don't know since I don't do it but I'd say that one can appreciate another culture that's not their own.

Same thing when people use Greek letters, names or whatever. Most are misspelled or totally wrong and in some cases whats written has no meaning but i do like such efforts and never found it annoying. It is SL after all , they are not actually trying to learn a language, just use it for fun and that's fine.

• Like 3

NGL. I didn't even go back and read the replies until my sister mentioned something. She found a guy so quick, I forgot that I put it up. Nice to see the responses though? I feel like some of you were just saying things...commenting just to feel important? Special? So...you know..you're acknowledged. For all those in the business of judging...ok? You judged us? Like what is the point? Feel better? Anyways. K Thx Bye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.