You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello i am asking how does this Physic ***** work with the mama alpha normally it seesds automaticlly right but i have to clcik the alpha hud extra so it says i just came in her .with the its not mine that works normal but by me it does not work with mama aplha do i have to fix something on the main hud or what i have to do so it works automaticaly

6 minutes ago, aliahqueen said:

hello i am asking how does this Physic ***** work with the mama alpha normally it seesds automaticlly right but i have to clcik the alpha hud extra so it says i just came in her .with the its not mine that works normal but by me it does not work with mama aplha do i have to fix something on the main hud or what i have to do so it works automaticaly

since you are using words not allowed on the forums, it makes it hard to know what your problem is but may I suggest you ask for support from the merchant you bought your product from

• Like 3
1 hour ago, StrykerHawk said:

Can I use a ****** for a ****** instead of a *****?  Do you get what I am saying?

I think ****** and ****** are basically interchangeable with ****** as far as most SL uses go.

• Like 1

Creator of the Physics **** here AKA "The P". Make sure your partner has the latest version of mama allpa. We recently got mama allpa support. Message me anytime!

On 9/1/2020 at 8:40 AM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

This:

5079.jpg?width=605&quality=45&auto=forma

...without feathers

Oh!  I assumed the poster was fully female and was talking about...

download.jpg

...with (or without) fur.

Edited by Jordan Whitt
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.