Will I get in trouble for putting this up...?

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My understanding from the other thread is that the prohibition had to do with signs on small parcels that appeared to be ad farms.

Are you the owner of the club?  If so, use your best judgement given your knowledge of your clientele.  If you are not the owner, then the owner is who you should be checking with, not the general forum population.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

My friend is DJing tomorrow and I was going to rez this at the club (I am hosting). But after the other thread...will it get me AR'd and in trouble?

Any opinions much appreciated.

Depending on which side the club owners are on , I guess. It might get you ejected from the club and get your DJ friend fired.

• Like 2

depends upon where you put it up and who sees it and if they think its offensive enough to ar it. even things on your own private land can be ar'd and if offensive enough taken down. just because its on your own land does not make it entirely safe to put up anything you want. If a neighbor sees it and feels its offensive they have every right to report it. and if enough report it ll may choose to act upon it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

It’s a pedobear for Biden and I don’t know what the alien is, but the Trump drawing is a meme. The bigger question is what is it trying to say?

The "alien" thing is a mashup of two things:

The brainlet meme:

664.jpg

and pepe:

0e9.jpg

Brainlet is a spinoff of Wojak(Also known as "feels" guy, referring to emotional feelings), it is used in reference to say someone is dumb.

Pepe is from a comic known as Boy's Club, which 4chan quickly adopted because of the "feels good man" quote from him. He had been popular for years on 4chan, but unfortunately pepe has been marked as a "hate symbol" by ADL because people on 4chan(particularly /b/) used it(Basically, "if hateful people like cookies, then cookies must be a hate symbol" logic). Pepe is a good boy that everyone can enjoy.

As for what the sign is saying(This is my interpretation of the sign, this IS NOT my opinion!): "Trump supporters are morons, Biden supporters are pedophiles."

And to answer op: Will it get you in trouble? Perhaps. If you are using it in a advertising manor, yes. If you are using it in private property(say, inside a building), most likely not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.