Profile Picture

Tyryn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I upload a pic of my avatar to my profile? I have tried several times and have been charged for it every time. I'm getting tired of being charged for it and not getting it done. It saves it to a tg? file on my computer. The picture was saved to my computer in the tga file format and it should be able to upload as that was the format that sl gave me to save the pic on my computer. If I need to download another program please let me know.

3 answers to this question

If you use Phoenix you can just drag a picture from your inventory onto your profile.

If you use V2 you need to have the picture on your computer HD as a JPG, PNG or GIF and you go to your web profile and click edit and then "change" next to the picture and browse to find the one on your HD.

• Like 1

Hello Tyryn. If you haven't a program in your computer like Photoshop for example to read .tga files, you can do something else. Open the pic in world, click the key Print Sceen by your keyboard and paste the pic into a simple program for editing pics, like Microsoft Paint. Save the pic as .jpg or .gif or .png and you are ready to upload it.

It is no necessary to create new questions because it is difficult for all to read all the answers. You can edit your posts if you wish. (Options --> Edit)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.