You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

RP is on topic. Do you actually know what RP is, and that in SL there’s no way of forcing someone?

Oh, and btw... “if you disagree with me, or use examples I can paint as trivialization, you’re in favour of actual slavery” is also a tactic. Doesn’t even qualify as a formal logical fallacy, I think. But it does qualify as bad taste, not just dishonest discourse. And it does so literally regardless of how many times you try to ignore the very concept of SL roleplay as associated with what you’re still trying to establish on your own as actual slavery.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 2
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm more concerned about them promoting dragons.. I mean who wants a dragon showing up in their yard? Not me that's for sure.. I bet it would be pretty scary trying to yell, Get off my grass!!\o/

Oops, looks like you forgot to pretend the alt wasn't you. Well, there's this thread. Onto the next one.

me:

Posted Images

Too early for this level of silliness.. advanced apologies for attitude or jumbled reply 

I’m a black woman.  Not only do I play a domme on SL, but I’m also one in rl.  Being a bdsm slave in either life is nothing similar.  Consent, on/off button.  I won’t own a slave in either life, but only because of the word, I change the terminology.  Sorta like an animal activist choosing frankfurter over hot dog.

You have the perfect name, go on in and try.  You might like it.

• Like 3

I did one of those "slave" auctions once. I didn't sell. Here is something you need to understand about it. First if I had sold, the bulk of the money would have gone to me. The auction house would have gotten a percentage but basically I was trying to sell myself. In RL slavery when a slave is sold the money goes to the slaves owner. Second if someone had dropped a few thousand Linden to be my owner, I easily could have taken the money and ran and the poor guy who spent that money would just be out of luck. 

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, scoryllo said:

If the possibility of IP tracking seems a joke to you, yes, i am wrong on whatever account

yeah go ahead with my ip, it's currently showing my isp as comcast and is sitting in maine.    I do not have comcast and am not in maine.    geoip is stupid and not highly accurate and ip address are public information and not private.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm more concerned about them promoting dragons.. I mean who wants a dragon showing up in their yard? Not me that's for sure..

I bet it would be pretty scary trying to yell, Get off my grass!!\o/  to a dragon and have a dragon take it serious.. That would be almost the worst..

Although A giant spider with a big ole spider willy..Now that would be way worse I think..Cause I don't want them on my grass either and their prevert intentions..

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Although A giant spider with a big ole spider willy..Now that would be way worse I think..Cause I don't want them on my grass either and their prevert intentions..

Wtf kinds of spiders do you have creeping about your place?

• Haha 6

I feel like chastising the OP because he enslaved and alt and  made it post on his behalf... 🤥🤨
but then I'd be a slave to knee-jerk reaction emotions and.... I really couldn't be bothered.
Yes slavery is alive and well, here on the forums - obviously. 🙄

11 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

It's called having a difference of opinion or debate.  And if you don't do it, then don't post ignorant and inflammatory rubbish.  

yuck.png

it's either you have to argue your opinion or just don't say it at all, hmm ?
what does that make you? think about it..

I'll keep posting my opinions here and there from time to time, when I feel like it.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, seeno29 said:

it's either you have to argue your opinion or just don't say it at all, hmm ?
what does that make you? think about it..

I'll keep posting my opinions here and there from time to time, when I feel like it.

You could elaborate with a bit more than “it’s a mental issue”. Why do you think that? Yes, people are going to want more details. It’s how a discussion happens. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, seeno29 said:

sorry, I don't argue.

Then don't post accusatory bs.

Kink shameing isn't cool and "but its my opinion!" is a weak defense, especially when its supposed to shield you from being challanged or criticised. There are a lot of fetishes and things people do in the bedroom, that I can't wrap my head around and that do absolutly nothing for me. This even goes for some things, that could be called "common". Yet I would never in my wildest dreams label people who do enjoy these things as having "mental issues". Don't you think doing that is a pretty insulting move?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

If people want to be slaves, then let them. We're living in a free country, after all.

Dang, you beat me to it!  And I don't mean beat in the slavery/bdsm manner.

Edited by RowanMinx
So as not to offend those into being beat.
  • Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.